This is to inform the general public that the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu, in affiliation with the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Degree Post UTME Form is now released for all eligible applicant.
Meanwhile, the requirements and procedures to apply for UNN / IMT Degree Post UTME Form are as listed below. Follow up on how to apply online.
How to Apply for UNN (in affiliation with) IMT Degree Post UTME Form
UNN / IMT Degree Post UTME General Eligibility
- The screening is for candidates who scored 140 and above in the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination conducted by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
List of Approved UNN / IMT Degree Post UTME courses
The screening exercise will be for the following Degree Programmes:
- B.sc Accounting
B.Sc Banking and Finance
B.Sc Business Administration
B.Sc Public Administration
Mass Communication B.Sc
Computer Science B.Sc
Note that the above programmes have been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC). The admitted candidates on graduation are eligible to participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
How to Apply for UNN / IMT Degree Post UTME Form
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit Portal.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at the top-right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE. Then proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (N2000.00) only through the INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidate can also pay using their credit cards through the IMT Quick Teller link:
- https://www.quickteller.com/IMT, select Screening Exam Fee as the payment option.
- After payment, return to the portal portal.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu will not conduct POST-UTME Examination for the 2022/2023 admission into the Diploma Programmes. Screening for admission will be based on the verified JAMB scores and WAEC/GCE/NECO/Cambridge
- O’Level upload on JAMB central Admission Processing System(CAPS).
Deadline: Not Specified.
Thanks for staying in touch with us