This is to bring open that the Ajayi Crowther University Postgraduate Admission Form 2021/2022 Screening is…
This is to inform the interested Applicant that the UNN JUPEB Admission Form is now available for all interested Applicant who is willing to get prepared for the degree programme by going through Pre degree programme. The right requirements are all listed in this platform do well to go through to the procedure for UNN JUPEB Programme.
UNN JUPEB Admission Form currently available for all interested Applicant who is willing to apply for the ongoing programme as expected. Do will to take note of the procedure for Pre-degree application and as well the requirements for online registration and applications
How to Apply for UNN JUPEB Admission Form
UNN JUPEB Programme Eligibility
Eligible candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University
Duration of UNN JUPEB Programme
The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
UNN JUPEB Subject Combinations
- History/literature/Christian Rel. Studies (HLCRS),
- Economics/History/Lit – in- English (EHL),
- History/Igbo/CRS (HICRS),
- History/Igbo/French (HIF) etc.
- Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM),
- Govt/Economics/Geography (GEG),
- Literature/Economic/Geography (LEG),
- Biology/Economics/Government (BEG),
- Govt/Lit/CRS (GLCRS),
Biology/Govt/CRS (BGCRS) etc.
- MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
- Studies/Accounting/Mathematics (BAM),
- Mathematics/Accounting/Geography (MAG),
- Government/Economics /Mathematics (GEM) etc.
- Agric Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC),
- Agric Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABE),
- Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM),
- Physics/Geography/Mathematics (PGM),
- Physics/Economics/Mathematics (PEM).
- Candidates are to note that the above subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria including University of Nigeria Nsukka.
UNN JUPEB Form Payment Fee
- Pay the application fee of N20,000.00 through Remita payment platform at any bank. You are to generate a payment invoice that contains a remita number; the invoice printout will enable you to make your payment at the bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid)
How to Apply for UNN JUPEB Admission Form
- Visit unnportal.unn.edu.ng/
- Click on Generate Payment Invoice under JUPEB
- Enter your telephone number and click on submit
- Enter your Surname, First name,
- Middle name and click on submit
Print out your invoice and proceed to the bank
- After making payments at the bank visit the portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng)
- Click on fill Joint Universities Preliminary Admissions Board programme
- Enter your Remita # and click on submit
- Fill the form and attach your passport
- Color passport photograph with white background.
- The passport photograph must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- Complete the form and click on submit
- Print out your acknowledgment slip:
UNN JUPEB Admission General Information
- Applicants into the 2020/2021 preliminary programme are advised to be visiting our website from time to time for updates and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2021 Direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website.
- No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS.
- Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
Do well to make use of the comments box to ask any questions that may seems to be bordering you.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel and Facebook page.