This is to bring to all prospective student that the UNN Shopping/Advert Admission List is being released for all who took part in the post utme. Follow UNN Shopping/Advert Admission List steps as listed below.
Therefore, If you are among those that are given Providential Admission after you must have checked the JAMB Admission Status and school notice board for UNN Shopping/Advert Admission List. You are to go for payment of acceptance fee, clearance, registration and school fees payment.
How to Apply for UNN Shopping / Advert Admission List
UNN Shopping Admission List Advert 2022/2023 Academic Session
UNN Shopping / Advert Admission List
Follow the link below to access UNN supplementary admission list on the university portal
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- All candidates are STRICTLY advised to URGENTLY upload their O/Level results into JAMB Portal using a JAMB-approved CBT Center, and forward evidence of upload and Admission Status in JAMB CAPS to the Admissions Office.
- Note that candidates’ admission cannot be processed until proper upload of O/Level results are done.
Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at the UNN Microfinance Bank Or any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, candidates requested to pay Thirty Thousand Naira Only (N30,000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
How to Check UNN Shopping / Advert Admission List on Official Website
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng) again and login to your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
How to Check UNN Shopping / Advert Admission List on JAMB CAPS Login portal
UNN prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNN admission status.
Kwara State University (KWASU) Abridged degree Admission Form
UNN Direct Entry Admission List
YABATECH Merit & Supplementary Admission List
Nasarawa State School of Nursing Admission Form Application Portal
LASU Admission List JAMB CAPs Login Status
Thanks for staying in touch with us