Do you want to Apply for UPSC Recruitment Form Portal? UPSC Recruitment is officially opened for job opportunities for all interested Applicant who want to benefit and be gainfully employed in UPSC Job Vacancy. This is one time opportunity. Moreso, there are some basic information and requirements we will be letting you know about as regards registration form and how to get recruited in the Job searches.
Union Public Service Commission UPSC Recruitment Form Portal are made for serious minded individuals who have the prerequisites to enable one have access to the UPSC Recruitment Portal. You are previleged to have all you need to know as regards the scheme. Do well to make good use of this great opportunity. APPLY below.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment Form
General Eligibility for UPSC Recruitment Form
- Educational Qualification:-
(i) Master’s Degree from a recognized University/ Institute;
(ii) Bachelor of Education from a recognized university/ institute;
- Experience: Ten years experience of teaching (Vice Principal/ Post Graduate Teacher/ Trained Graduate Teacher) in a recognized High School/ Higher Secondary School/ Senior Secondary School/ Intermediate College.
(i) Holding Doctorate Degree from a Recognized University/ Institute.
(ii) Experience of Administrative charge of a Recognized High School/ Higher Secondary School/ Intermediate College.
- Upper age limit:- 50 years. Upper age relaxable for SC/ST candidates up to 5 years and up to 3 years for OBC candidates.
Duty – Principal
No of posts:- 363 [Male: 208 & Female: 155]
# SC: 57 (31 Male & 26 Female)
# ST: 26 (13 Male & 13 Female)
# OBC: 106 (65 Male & 41 Female)
# EWS: 34 (18 Male & 16 Female)
# UR: 140 (81 Male & 59 Female)
# Reserved for PH candidates out of 363 vacancies: Male: 8 & Female: 7]
Department:- Directorate of Education, Education Department, Government of NCT of Delhi.
UPSC Recruitment Form Application Payment Fee
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty-five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment Form
- A Quick visit to the official website of UPSC online portal www.upsconline.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link for online applications for various examinations of UPSC
- You will be redirected to a new page where you have to click on UPSC principal recruitment 2021
- Complete the registration process by using the required details and valid email id and mobile number
- Once done, re-login to the portal by using the registered username and password and proceed to the online application
- Complete all the details, upload the documents and pay the application fee of Rs 25
- After submission of online application form, download and save a copy of it
UPSC Prinicipal recruitment About /Salary
- All the selected candidates will get a monthly remuneration at a pay scale of level-12 as per the 7th CPC.
UPSC Recruitment Official Website
About UPSC Recruitment Form
- The Royal Commission on the Superior Civil Services in India under the Chairmanship of Lord Lee, which submitted its Report in 1924, recommended the setting up of the Public Service Commission.
- This led to the establishment of the first Public Service Commission on 1 October 1926 under the Chairmanship of Sir Ross Barker.
Application Deadline for UPSC Principal Recruitment Portal
- Deadline and closing date for Application is gonna be Communicated to you.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask using the comments box below. UPSC
Also subscribe to our YouTube Channel and Facebook page below for fast notification of our update.