This is to bring to the notice of the general public that WAAVP African Foundation Scholarship Program 2023/2024 African Students is currently ongoing and in sale. All qualified Applicant are required to follow the instructions to apply below.
There are lot of benefits attached to the WAAVP African Foundation Scholarship Program 2023/2024 Application form. Ensure you apply before the closing date.
How to Apply for WAAVP African Foundation Scholarship Program 2023/2024 African Students
Benefits of WAAVP Scholarship Program
Award will fund airfare travel
WAAVP Scholarship Program Courses
Requirements for WAAVP Scholarship Program Qualification
Applicants should be veterinary parasitologists from Africa.
Documents Required for Application
- A copy of the abstract(s) for paper(s) or poster(s) which were submitted to the 29th WAAVP Conference Convenor;
- A letter of recommendation from a current supervisor;
An indication of how other costs (beyond a WAAVP AF grant) will be met (i.e., possibility of obtaining supplemental funds elsewhere);
- Other envisaged contributions to the conference (i.e., workshop participant, chairperson of session, etc.);
- A brief indication of how the applicant sees attendance contributing to his/her development in veterinary parasitology; and
- A 1-2 page Bio/CV including level of applicant (e.g., MS, PhD, Postdoc, etc.) and indication of passport used when travelling.
How to Apply for WAAVP African Foundation 2023 Scholarship Program for African Students
- Download the Scholarship Application Form
Submit applications to:
Dr. Rosina C. Krecek 4302 Berwick Place College Station, TX 77845 USA
For more details,visit WAAVP African Foundation website
February 11, 2023
About World Association for the
Advancement of Veterinary Parasitology African Foundation (WAAVP AF)
Established in 1997, the World Association for the Advancement of Veterinary Parasitology African Foundation (WAAVP AF) has become a successful endowment which awards travel scholarships to Next Generation (NG) African veterinary parasitologists to present their research findings at WAAVP Biennial Conferences. The WAAVP AF goals are threefold: to support deserving awardees ready to present their research to an international audience, to develop global networks, and to bring positive recognition to their institutions, countries and academic fields.
Thanks for staying in touch with us