If you want to know how to use Wema Bank Cardless Withdrawal you are actually in the right place. You will be able to learn how to withdraw without ATM Card as fast as possible. Do well to follow the steps we are gonna show you below. We have got what it takes to give you the step by step information it is left for you to filling the required details as well as the Wema Bank Transfer Codes that will enable you proceed with the need cashing out.
Moreover, there are some other things to be done with Wema Bank USSD Code as seen in this update. With either your smartphone or your keypad phone you will be able to use Wema Bank Cardless Withdrawal ASAP. Proceed to check out the procedures and processes below.
How to Use Wema Bank Cardless Withdrawal
- Simply dial *945*8*Amount#
- Enter your ussd Pin code and follow the prompt message
- Input the amount of money you want to withdraw
- Generate the transaction toke code
- Go to any Cardless enable ATM machine
How to Use Wema Bank Transfer Code
- Simply dial *945*beneficiary account number*amount# (e.g. *945*1234567890*20000#).
- If you are sending to another number, you have to select the bank that you are sending money to from the list that will appear on your screen.
- Proceed to check and confirm your recipient name and proceed.
- Enter your USSD banking 4 digit PIN to authorize the transfer.
How to Check Wema Bank Account Balance
To check your account balance use the USSD codes below;
- Simply dial *945*0# from your registered mobile phone number.
- Note you may have a charge fee to enable you get SMS which has your account Balance
Union Bank Cardless withdrawal
Eco Bank Cardless Withdrawal Code
Sterling Bank Cardless Withdrawal Code
Tips to Make GTBank POS Cardless Withdrawal
Heritage Bank Cardless Withdrawal
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required. Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Like our Facebook page below. Mummylizzysblog.com is here to serve you well as expected.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.