Wesley University Ondo Post UTME Form Screening Admission is now opened to invite all eligible Applicant. If you are interested to apply for the Admission Form screening do well to note how to apply below.
The requirements, qualifications and application Wesley University Ondo Post UTME Form Screening Admission is ongoing for all who may wish to apply online.
How to Apply for Wesley University Ondo Post UTME Form
Wesley University Ondo Post UTME Form General Eligibility
- All students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for Wesley University are eligible to apply for admission.
Candidates must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB.
- These should include Mathematics, English Language and any other three subjects relevant to the course of study.
- credit in Mathematics is NOT required for some courses.
Wesley University Post UTME Form Application Fees
- Wesley University Post UTME form costs N2,500 (Two thousand five hundred Naira Only) and is nonrefundable. See how to apply for the Wesley University 2022/2023 Post UTME below.
How To Apply for Wesley University Ondo Post UTME Form
- Application forms can be obtained online or at the University Campus. You can also visit the official Wesley University admission portal at h
- //admissions.wesleyuni.edu.ng/register to begin your application process.