World Bank Summer Internship ensures that all Applicant should be approved for Internship program as expects every individual the opportunity on the procedures to go about the World Bank Summer Internship 2021/2022 application and registration. The online form is opened for different available jobs who may have the requirements for the offshore recruitment. The requirements and the procedures for application are all listed below, so do well to follow it carefully. World Bank Summer Internship Portal is opened for great opportunity to those that needs it.
Consequently, the benefit of the World Bank Summer Internship is that no matter the country you are you can make any country of your choice and ensure you fill in your required details as appropriate as it should. Our Team is ever ready to keep you posted therefore, scroll down for more Juicy update.
How to Apply for World Bank Summer Internship
World Bank Summer Internship General Eligibility
All Applicant ;
- Have an undergraduate degree.
- Be registered in a full-time graduate study program (Pursuing a master’s degree or Ph.D.).
- With Ideas to return to school full-time.
- J1 visa holders need to get a G4 visa abroad before starting employment or an internship at the WB.
- Besides, all the important things about personal development, nothing even comes close to the importance of education therefore there is no age limit.
- English language proficiency is required, also knowledge of languages such as Spanish, French, Portuguese, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, and Chinese is preferable.
- Other skills such as computing skills are considered as a plus.
World Bank Summer Internship Available Courses
- Human development (public health, education, nutrition, population),
- Social Sciences (anthropology, sociology),
- Urban planning,
- Natural resources management,
- Private sector development,
- And other related fields, such as Communications, Treasury, Human Resources Management, Accounting, Information Technology, and other corporate services).
How to Apply for World Bank Summer Internship paid Winter
- Applicant should first of all visit the World Bank Summer Internship Application Portal @https://www.worldbank.org
- Then proceed to fill in all necessary information and upload documents as necessary
- You are good to go.
World Bank Summer Internship programme Application Deadline
The closing date for this Internship programme is on January 31 2021. Do stay in touch as we bring you all other juicy details and update.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below for questions that needs immediate response. Also ensure you Subscribe to our Newsletter and YouTube channel.