NerdzFactory NYSC Internship Programme Requirement Portal has the procedure for…
World Trade Organization WTO PhD Internship Programme. Be informed that the WTO PhD Internship Programme for all Interested candidates. WTO PhD Internship Programme Portal is currently onsale for all eligible Applicant who may wish to apply for the ongoing application process.
The requirements and qualifications for applying for the on going Applicant should have been WTO PhD Internship Programme Portal.
How to Apply for World Trade Organization WTO PhD Internship Programme
Benefits of WTO PhD Internship Programme
- Interns under the PhD Internship Programme receive a daily allowance of CHF 60 (including weekends and official holidays falling within the selected period).
- In addition, travel expenses (economy class air fare) to and from Geneva is covered by the WTO.
- Medical health insurance coverage is mandatory in Switzerland, and interns are responsible for organizing their own health insurance prior to commencing their internship at the WTO.
Requirements for WTO PhD Internship Programme Qualification
A candidate must:
- be a national of a WTO member state or a country or customs territory engaged in accession negotiations
- be a national of a least-developed country (LDC) or a developing country
undertake a PhD or equivalent in economics, law, international relations or in a closely related WTO discipline
- be in the final stage of his/her PhD and therefore at the writing-up stage (75% minimum completion) of the thesis
work in one of the three official languages of the WTO, i.e. English, French and Spanish
How to Apply for WTO PhD Internship Programme
- Candidates who wish to participate in the WTO Support Programme for Doctoral Studies are invited to fill out the application form and submit the required documents.