This is to inform the prospective undergraduate that the YABATECH Post UTME Form is ongoing and this is done to enable all candidate get prepared for the Online Screening Examination. All aspirant should endavour to go through the requirements as well as the qualifications of the ongoing programme in the YABATECH Post UTME Form Admission News Desk.
Ensure all regularities are checked and done adequately to avoid any form of mistake of error while carring out the YABATECH Post UTME Form. Keep reading this update and you will be glad you ever dived into this article.
READ THIS; How to Check JAMB Admission Status Online
YABATECH Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Requirements and Procedures for Registration
YABATECH Post UTME Form General Eligibility
- Candidates who chose Yaba College of Technology as their 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution and scored 150 and above
- For National Diploma (ND) Full Time and 180 for B. Sc. Degree (100 Level) in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- All candidates who have chosen Yabatech as 2nd Choice of Institution are required to change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Portal on or before the date for screening to be eligible for admission.
- All candidates must not be less than 16 years old by the date of Screening
How to Apply for YABATECH Post UTME Form Admission Form
- Candidates should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng.
- Click on “POST UTME SCREENING 2020/2021” and follow the instructions to complete the application process appropriately
- Applicants are to pay a fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) (excluding result verification fee and any transaction charges). Payment can be made online or in the bank. The College does not accept cash payment.
YABATECH Post UTME Cutoff Mark
The Yabatech Post UTME Cutoff Mark is 150 while Yabatech Direct Entry Cutoff mark is 180.
YABATECH Post UTME Form Screening date
- All candidate should keep check the Yabatech Post UTME Form official Website @ www.yabatech.edu.ng. for latest screening date update.
Other Relevant Information on the YABATECH
Post UTME Form
- Candidates are advised to supply correct data on the portal as they will be responsible for any error made during registration and any wrong information given on Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and O’Level details will disqualify the candidate.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on photo card will not be accepted by the College and may lead to disqualification of concerned candidates. Candidates’ name on their O’ Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website and click on “help desk link” or chat on our online support portal for possible assistance.
Note: All these processes must be done effectively without any form of mistake or error. Also note that the Yabatech Post UTME Form for the year 2020/2021 is not in the official website this article is to brief us on how to apply as well as the requirements for application.
Method of YABATECH Post UTME 2020/2021 Registration
After you must have clicked the official Yabatech Official Portal you can now follow the steps below;
- CLICK TO GENERATE PAYMENT INVOICE FOR PUTME OR PART TIME FORM THEN PROCEED TO BANK
Please Note! Remita Platform is the only payment platform.
- AFTER PAYMENT AT THE BANK, CLICK HERE TO START REGISTRATION / REPRINT FORM FOR EXAM DETAILS
- GENERATE INVOICE FOR O’LEVEL VERIFICATION INVOICE.
- GET O’LEVEL VERIFICATION RECEIPT AFTER PAYMENT
If you found this post on YABATECH Post UTME Form helpful do well to rate it below and also drop your email on our newsletter platform for alert on the next update.