Federal University of Agriculture Maiduguri FUAM JUPEB Admission Form has…
Youth Empowerment Nigeria Application Form Job Vacancies is made available for all Applicant who got the basic requirements for Youth Empowerment Nigeria Application Form Job Vacancies. Check out the procedure below you are willing to apply for and proceed to apply using the procedure below.
Therefore, all eligible Applicant for Youth Empowerment Nigeria Application Form Job Vacancies should follow the guidelines and Instructions to know how to go about the online application process as we have been able to list for you below.
How to Apply for Youth Empowerment Nigeria Application Form
Benefits of the Youth Empowerment Nigeria
Registered members will enjoy the below benefits:
- Job creation
- Business growth
- Education improvisation and others
Youth Empowerment Nigeria Application Form
The Youth Empowerment Nigeria Application Form 2022 Is Out.
- The Youth Empowerment Nigeria Application Form 2022 online registration exercise which is easy to apply for is now out for all citizens who need helping hands in their various Businesses and Education.
- Pounds to Naira
How to Apply Youth Empowerment Nigeria
- Fill out an application form online or get an application form from the Youth Empowerment Nigeria (YEN) office. Application is FREE.
- Get Two (2) recent passport photographs.
- Photocopy of National Identity (NIN).
- Photocopy of a utility bill
Two (2) guarantors
- Fill out the guarantor form and attach two passport photographs of guarantors (for LOANS only, not applicable to GRANTS).
- Submit a business summary or a proposal of not more than three pages to the Youth Empowerment Nigeria (YEN) office
- All original copies of documents must be presented for verification.
Double application will lead to instant disqualification.
- The application process will take up to ten (10) working days after receiving your proposal to be verified.
- A meeting date will be communicated to the successful applicant for proposal defending.
- Successful applicants will receive a cash loan/grant within the next ten (10) working days after concluding the meeting.
Micro Business Loan Scheme
- The Micro Business Loan Scheme offer loans with no collateral to young businessmen and women.
- Micro Business Loan Scheme partnering with some Microfinance banks and MSME Agencies in Nigeria to provide loans to prospective individuals.
- Youth Empowerment Nigeria
Micro Business Loan Scheme Loans Categories
- Available loan amounts of cash or Facility range: N10, 000 (minimum) to N300, 000 (maximum) offered to an individual is expected to be paid back after 1-12 months.
- For you to be offered loans from 200,000 and above you MUST be a member of the Micro Business Loan Scheme.
- Your payment could either be weekly or monthly, anyone you prefer.
- All loan categories attract a token Interest rate of a particular percent with reducing loan balance.
- Non-Members are to pay an interest rate of 5%, while Members are to pay an interest rate of 3%.
What are the Requirements?
- Applicants must be between the ages of 21 to 45 years old.
- Applicants must be an entrepreneur or aspiring entrepreneur.
- Must own a business or a business Initiative.
- Also, must have a valid Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Must have a bank account with GuaranteeTrust Bank (GTBank).
- Must provide two guarantors.
- Must have a valid Identification card whether your Voters card,
- National ID card (NIN), Driver’s license, or International passport.
- Must reside in Nigeria and have a verifiable residential address (Business location is optional).
- Loan application letter.
- Duly completed application form.
Current utility bill.
- Recent passport-size photographs
Benefits of the Micro Business Loan Scheme
- No collateral.
- Access to funds for business expansion.
- Access to other loan products
- Flexible repayment structure
- Training on basic financial management, business planning and customer relations and other
- business-related training.
- Low-interest rate.
- Expert financial advice is available