We wish to inform the general public that the Paul…
This is to inform the candidates that wrote the JAMB Exam that the post UTME for YSU Post UTME Form is now up and running. All Applicant should do well to follow the Yobe State University Admission Form. Ensure you follow the guidelines and Procedure as seen below.
Management of Yobe State University has dim it fit to work on the screening process and Examination will commence soon. All you need to do is to follow the YSU Post UTME Form registration process.
How to Apply for YSU Post UTME Form
YSU Post UTME Form / Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
- Must have registered for the UTME and chose YSU as his/her first choice;
- Must have passed the UTME, by acquiring the minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied.
How to Apply for Yobe State University
YSU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Admission Exercise.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Direct entry applicant must have gotten the minimum ‘A’ Level qualification/grade relevant to his/her chosen programme;
- Must have a minimum of five (5) relevant passes at credit level, including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary School
- Certificate (SSCE), the National Examination Council (NECO), National Business and Technical Education Board (NABTEB), and National Board for Arabic and Islamic Studies (NBAIS) in not more than two (2) sittings;
- Must have attended the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise within the prescribed deadline; and
- Must have uploaded his/her ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level result(s), as the case may be, on the JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) platform, at least, prior to the Post-UTME screening.
Yobe State University Courses
ARTS AND EDUCATION
EDUCATION ENGLISH LANGUAGE
EDUCATION ISLAMIC STUDIES
COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
How to Apply for YSU Post UTME Form Screening
- ONLINE REGISTRATION for post-UTME/DE screening will.be.commmunicated.
- Candidates shall Generate Remita at any Cyber Café and obtain RRR Number.
- Pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000.00) Only through Remita and print the slip online or at any bank.
- Register online through Yobe State University Post-UTME Portal at https://ysu.edu.ng/putme.
YSU Post UTME Screening Exercise
All candidates willing to participate in the screening must fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidates must have chosen Yobe State University as their 1st choice and have scored the minimum required cut-off marks for the Departments they applied
- Candidates who have not met the required cut-off marks for the programmes they have chosen as their first choices but have the appropriate score to change to other relevant programmes must visit JAMB portal to do so.
- All awaiting A’ level and O’ level results not uploaded by candidates during UTME/DE registration must be uploaded to JAMB admission portal for consideration.
- Correct and accurate information must be supplied during the post UTME/DE online registration as false claims will render applications invalid while such claimants will be handed over to the appropriate authorities.
Do make good use use of the comments box to ask your questions and we will be ready to respond ASAP.