This is to bring to all prospective student that the YUMSUK/NWU Admission List 2022/2023 being released for all who took part in the post utme. Follow YUMSUK/NWU Admission List steps as listed below.
Therefore, If you are among those that are given Providential Admission after you must have checked the JAMB Admission Status and school notice board for Gombe School of Health Tech Kaltungo Admission List. You are to go for payment of acceptance fee, clearance, registration and school fees payment.
How to Check YUMSUK/NWU Admission List
Currently, the YUMSUK prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
STEP 1: To access your YUMSUK admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
STEP 2: Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
STEP 3: Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
STEP 4: Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
STEP 5: Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your YUMSUK admission status.
How to Check YUMSUK Admission List – Check JAMB Admission Status
Candidates successfully admitted into the ?? first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to the YUMSUK admission status checking portal at http://stagemis.net/screening/putme_nwu/index.php#.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and click ‘Continue’.
- Finally, click on Admission Status to know whether you have been offered admission into NWU or not.
Thanks for your time on YUMSUK/NWU Admission List