Zamfara State Government Scholarship 2022 Application is currently opened to enable interested applicant get scholarship to study abroad . It is opened to indigenes of Zamfara State of various local government as well as various public institutions to get Scholarship to study abroad. Ensure you follow the right order to apply for the aforementioned application.
The body involve is the Zamfara State Scholarship Board which was established in the year 1996 which was formed out of the former Sokoto state government. Meanwhile, there are some various requirements that enable indigene student of various institution in Zamfara State get to study abroad
How to Apply for Zamfara State Government Scholarship 2022 Programme
Zamfara State Government Scholarship General Requirements
- All Candidates applying for Zamfara State Scholarship must be bonafide indigenes of Zamfara State
- All Non-Indigenes are not eligible for the award of Zamfara State Scholarship.
- All Candidates who are Government employees are not eligible for the award of the Zamfara State Scholarship.
- All Candidates who are under going sandwich courses are not eligible for the award of the Zamfara State Scholarship.
- All spill over Candidates are considered only with University extension Approval.
- All Candidates must have secured admission from recognised higher institutions of learning to study a course with supporting documents i.e Admission Letter.
- Students of private Universities/Instituitions are not eligible for the awards of Zamfara State Scholarship, only public school students are considered.
- All Candidates for Matriculation or IJMB courses need to apply after completion of their courses to submit fresh scholarship application forms for his/her Diploma or Degree Programmes
Zamfara State Government Scholarship Application Requirements
- Personal Details
- Password (Alphanumeric) to be created by applicant
- Active e-mail and phone number
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Account Number
- White Background Passport Photograph (Not more than 1MB)
- Educational Information: Name of Institution, Faculty, Course and Department.
- Details of two Referees (A Referee here means a person willing to testify in writing about the character or ability of someone, especially an applicant
How to Apply for Zamfara State Government Scholarship Programme
- First of all you have to visit the Government official Website
- After that you can do well to inter your details and your information
- And proceed to summit your application.
Do well to ask your questions after which you have read how to go about the Zamfara Government Scholarship and ensure you comment on the comment box below.