American University of Nigeria AUN Post UTME Form Screening is now opened to invite all eligible Applicant. If you are interested to apply for the AUN Post UTME Form screening do well to note how to apply below. This is a guideline for all Admission.
The management of American University of Nigeria has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into American University of Nigeria Post UTME. Check it out below.
How to Apply for AUN Post UTME Form Screening Admission
List of Approved American University of Nigeria Undergraduate Courses
- Accounting (BSc)
- Business Administration (BSc)
- Chemical Engineering (B.Eng)
- Communications and Multimedia Design (BSc)
- Computer Engineering (B.Eng)
- Computer Science (BSc)
- Economics (BA)
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering (B.Eng)
- English Literature & Language (BA)
- Entrepreneurship (BSc)
Information Systems (BSc)
- Natural and Environmental Sciences (BSc)
- Petroleum Chemistry (BSc)
- Politics and International Studies (BA)
- Software Engineering (BSc)
- Telecommunication Engineering (B.Eng)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB Honors)
AUN Undergraduate Admission Form
Requirements for Local & International Applicants
- Students must possess a minimum Jamb score of 160 or JAMB’s yearly official cut off score to be considered for admission at AUN.
- Also required for admissions consideration are five (5) credits, including English Language and Mathematics, on no more than two SSCE sittings, or an equivalent from a country that requires other types of exit exams or standardized tests.
- Exceptions, if any, are made on a case-by-case basis.
- The minimum admission requirements for Engineering and Technology disciplines should be passed at credit level in the Senior Secondary School final year examination or GCE ‘O’ Level in five subjects including Mathematics, English Language, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidates are also required to have an acceptable pass in UTME.
- It is also desirable for candidates to have Further Mathematics and Technical Drawing at credit levels. Such candidates shall have added advantage.
- Candidates seeking admission into the Bachelor of Laws (LLB Honors) program must in addition possess a credit in Literature-in-English.
- Having the above scores and grades does not guarantee admission into the University.
- The above-mentioned requirements only qualify you for admission consideration and not necessarily acceptance.
- Students’ applications are carefully scrutinized, and those accepted are the ones with the highest scores and qualifications in the applicant pool.
JAMB scores, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, IGCSE etc. scores and SS1, SS2 & SS3 transcripts assess an applicant’s overall performance and are the basic factors in the decision.
- Direct Entry, Transfer Students from other institutions, and International Applicants are advised to contact email@example.com for current entry requirements.
- Completed Application form
SSCE, any or combination of (WAEC/NECO/GCE/IGCSE/NABTEB)
- Transcripts from high school (SS1-3)
Letter of Recommendation (from your high school principal)
- JAMB result (A minimum score of 160)
- ID card (International passport/Drivers’ license/National ID card).
- A personal Essay on why you are choosing AUN and what your future ambitions are.
- Direct Entry/Transfer:
- Completed Application form
Diploma result (NCE/OND/HND) or ‘A’Level
- Official Transcripts
- SSCE, any or combination of (WAEC/NECO/GCE/IGCSE/NABTEB)
- Direct entry JAMB or IJMB
- Recommendation letter
Required Application Documents
- End of High/Secondary School
- ExternalExamination Grades;
- IGCSE, SSCE or the equivalent.
Copies of applicant’s
- High/Secondary School transcripts for the last three years. Transfer applicants need to submit undergraduate transcripts and course description.
- A Letter of Recommendation/Attestation from the high/secondary school attended
- A Personal Statement (Essay) about why the applicant chose AUN and what his/her future ambitions are
- A photocopy of ID card, Valid Passport & appropriate Visa for International students (picture page)
- Four personal Passport Photographs.
Travel & Residency Requirements
- Prospective enrollees MUST fulfill the following requirements before embarking on any study travel to the American University of Nigeria in Yola:
- Possess a valid national passport of their home countries
Secure valid travel visas that transcend the duration of their study period in Nigeria
- On arrival at AUN, both travel documents must be presented and surrendered to the Office of the VP Campus Life & Dean, Student Affair at AUN or his designated representative
- Potential enrollees with passports and visas that have less than six months to expire must present evidence that such documents can be renewed automatically without interrupting their study period
- Such evidence must include but not limited to written commitments from the embassies of their home countries in Nigeria
- Prospective students are encouraged to reside on campus as adequate hostel accommodation is available and will be allocated on completion of housing fee payment
- Advanced booking for housing can be made with the Bursar at firstname.lastname@example.org
An AUN Admission Committee will review completed applications only.
Applicants are advised to retain original copies of their academic documents for future use, as AUN does not return any of the submitted documents once registration is completed.
Candidates are also advised to keep copies of their travel documents before surrendering them to AUN upon enrollment.
How to Apply for AUN Post UTME Form Undergraduate Admission
Interested applicants should complete the online application form or send a filled hard copy application to:
The Admissions Office
American University of Nigeria
Lamido Zubairu Way
Yola Adamawa State
Abuja Liaison Office
Shehu Musa Yar’Adua Center,
No,1 Memorial Drive,
Wuse Zone 4,
Thanks for staying in touch with us on AUN Post UTME Form