Ahmadu Bello University (ABU Zaria) Post UTME Form Admission Screening is now opened to invite all eligible Applicant. If you are interested to apply for the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU Zaria) Post UTME Form screening do well to note how to apply below. This is a guideline for all Diploma Admission.
In the same vein, the management of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU Zaria) Post UTME Form has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into Ahmadu Bello University (ABU Zaria). Check it out below.
How to Apply for Ahmadu Bello University (ABU Zaria) Post UTME Form
ABU Zaria Post UTME Form Requirement AND application Process
- It doesn’t require rocket science for you to gain admission into the Ahmadu Bello University.
- In fact, if you follow the simple requirements highlighted by the school for prospective candidates to follow if they want to become students of the school, you would find yourself living the dream.
- First criteria that makes you eligible to apply for ABU ZARIA’s POST UTME is your post UTME score. If you scored 180 or above in your post UTME, then, you’ve conquered the first obstacle to schooling in ABU ZARIA regardless of where you’re from.
- The second criteria requires you to have selected the University as your school of first choice on your UTME application form.
- If you meet these criteria, proceed to apply for the school’s Post UTME form with the sum of two thousand naira.
How to Apply for Ahmadu Bello University (ABU Zaria) Post UTME 2022/2023
- To begin registration, log onto www.putme.abu.edu.ng.
You could just go through the school’s site which is www.abu.edu.ng and then click on the registration tab on the website.
- Either ways, you would find yourself on ABU ZARIA’s Post UTME page.
- Once you log in, proceed to generate payment invoice and pay the screening fee of two thousand naira either via your debit card online or through a commercial bank.
- Allow you would need to do is to print out your Remitta Retrieval Reference slip (also known as RRR) and proceed to the bank.
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU Zaria) Post UTME Form Registration Process
- If you live far away from the North, you do not have to travel to the North to make payment. As long as you have the RRR slip, you can pay at a nearby bank.
- Once you’ve paid, you would get access to the Post UTME form. Fill in your details, preview it, submit and print out a copy for yourself.
- It should be noted that if you applied to study Bus administration Bs.c in the University, you are required to log into the school’s portal and select any one of the following options: Marketing, Banking & Finance, Actuarial Science or Business Management
Thanks for staying in touch with us on Ahmadu Bello University (ABU Zaria) Post UTME Form