This is to inform the general public that the application for Bank of Industry (BOI) Entrepreneurship 2023/2024 Programme is currently ongoing for all eligible applicant. The basic requirements and procedures to access the link is updated below.
All eligible applicant who may wish to apply for Bank of Industry (BOI) Entrepreneurship 2023/2024 Programme should read up more on the process and requirement to apply.
How to Apply for Bank of Industry (BOI) 2023 Entrepreneurship Programme for Nigerians
Requirements for BOI Entrepreneurship Programme Qualification
The following key criteria will be used in evaluating potential participants:
- Be at least 18 years of age. Having entrepreneurial experience will be an advantage. Could be a start-up or may have been established for some years already.
- Most importantly, the business should be solving a problem or meeting a need and should be scalable.
- Be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria.
- Be available to commit to the training schedule
- Special focus shall be given to youth and women.
- Two letters of recommendation
- To be considered eligible to receive a certificate, you will be required to:
• Attend at least 80% of the sessions in each course and score at least 60% in each of course.
• Considered to be of good character as defined in the training policy to be signed upon acceptance.
Interview date, Process and Venue for BOI Entrepreneurship Programme
Classes on Entrepreneurship orientation and Business Management, will hold 3 days a week for 3 months as follows:
Tue, Wed, and Thu, every week
Session 1: 10.00am – 11.15 am
Break: 11.15am – 11.45 am
Session 2: 11.45am – 1.00 pm
Lunch break: 1.00pm – 2.00 pm
Session 3: 2.00pm – 3.15 pm
How to Apply
All Interested and qualified? Go to Bank of Industry Limited (BOI) on bia.lbs.edu.ng to apply
Fill form online (upload certificates and two letters of recommendation)
Admission letters will be sent to successful candidates
About Bank of Industry Limited (BOI)
The Bank of Industry Limited (BOI) is Nigeria’s oldest, largest and most successful development financing institution. It was reconstructed in 2001 out of the Nigerian Industrial Development Bank (NIDB) Limited, which was incorporated in 1964. The bank took off in 1964 with an authorized share capital of 2 million (GBP). The International Finance Corporation which produced its pioneer Chief Executive held 75% of its equity along with a number of domestic and foreign private investors.
Thanks for staying in touch with us on Scholarships