Nile University Scholarship Portal 2022/2023 is ongoing and opened to all interested applicant which to take…
This is to inform the public that the ACBT International Scholarship is currently ongoing for all International student to Apply. This platform is open to all interested Applicant who are willing to study abroad. If you are willing to apply for this programme Scholarship you are instructed to take cognisant of the right requirements to apply for the ACBT international Scholarship as expected.
However, if you have not taking not of the right requirements to apply for the ongoing programme do well to make sure you take note of the general Eligibility before you get to Apply for programme below. All applicant should do well to take cognisant of the pricey to apply for the programme inorder not to make any form of error or mistake while going about the ABCT Scholarship Registration programme as expected. Keep reading from more details and juicy update.
Table of Contents
General Eligibility for ACBT International Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are open to study the undergraduate coursework degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must have completed the certificate IV/foundation program or have completed four or more units in the Diploma (or Advanced Diploma) at ACBT in Sri Lanka. Applicant must be intending to study an undergraduate course offered by ECU’s School of Business and Law, School of Engineering or School of Science. Applicant must be commencing study on-campus at ECU Joondalup campus.
- The scholarship recipient must be continuously enrolled in their original course of application and be in continuous good standing academically and financially to maintain their scholarship
- University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate coursework degree
- Scholarship Award: $5,000 off in tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Not known yet
- Language: English
How to Apply for the ACBT International Scholarship Registration
- Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarships after taking admission at the university through the application portal.
- On the application portal, select apply for course entry and then ECU Admissions will send an offer letter to the successful scholar.
- After receiving the offer letter, students will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- Applicants must have to submit their qualification certificates, a CV and a personal statement
- For admission at the university, all students must have the A-levels in General Studies and the minimum GPA requirement for admission.
- To study, it is essential for the candidates to communicate in English effectively in an academic environment.
- The scholarships will provide a discount of $5,000 in the tuition fees each year for the duration of the course.
Do well to make use of the comments box below for questions and answers on ACBT International Scholarship that needs to be addressed.