This is to inform the general public that the ANSU/COOU Admission List is opened for Candidates who chose the Chukwuma Odumegu Ojukwu University and have pass through the process of Post UTME Screening Exercise is here by instructed that the List if opened for all Applicant who has reached this stages.
We have the right tips to enable all Applicant to also know how to Register for ANSU/COOU Admission and Payment Fee Procedure for all Applicant.
How to Check ANSU/COOU Admission List
- Currently, COOU prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below;
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ANSU admission status.
- Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
ANSU/COOU Admission List and JAMB Admission Status
Candidates Successfully admitted into Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Notice to COOU Admission Applicant
This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to ANSU admission status checking portal at
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to access your COOU admission status.
ANSU / COOU Admission List and Acceptance Fee
- COOU Acceptance fee is Twenty Six thousand naira, Three hundred and Fifteen Naira (N26,315).
- Its admission is offered, the candidate is expected to accept the offer and pay his/her acceptance fees within two weeks.
Thanks for staying in touch with us