Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Admission List has been updated for you. The requirements and procedures to access the admission status has been updated for you all.
Do well to note how to access the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Admission List online. Also note all the necessary fees to be paid.
How to Check Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Admission List
Currently, the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your FUOYE admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUOYE admission status.
- Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
How to Check FUOYE Admission List on JAMB CAP Login
- Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) first-degree programmes are advised to:
Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
How to Check FUOYE Admission List on Official Website
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
STEP 1: Go to the FUOYE admission status portal at https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/.
STEP 2: Supply your registration number in the required column.
STEP 3: Click on ‘Login’ and then click on ‘Admission Status’ to access your FUOYE admission status.
Note: Admission lists are released in batches….you are advised to check your screening portal and email for notifications
All admitted candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable total sum of Fifty Thousand Naira Only (N50,000) only as Acceptance and Clearance Processing Fee [SEE: FUOYE Admission Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedures]. Please note that any candidate who fails to accept the offer of admission on/before the stipulated deadline as stated in the registration guideline should consider the admission forfeited. You will be prompted to pay Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10,000) being part of the total payable sum as Clearance Processing Fee upon the Clicking “Click Here to Accept Admission Offer” button.
Thanks for staying in touch with us