This is to inform all that participated in the David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences DNUUMS Post UTME Form that the (DNUUMS) Admission List has been released for all eligible Admitted Candidate.
Therefore, we have got the right Procedures to Check DNUUMS Admission List below. For all who may wish to know is they had been given providential admission should proceed to check out on the admission Status.
- Go to David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS) admission status checking portal at
Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the Login / Continue button to access your DNUUMS admission status.
How to Check DNUUMS Admission List on JAMB CAPS Login
Candidates successfully admitted into the David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for admission.
Thanks for staying in touch with us on DNUUMS Admission List