We wish to inform you that KASU Admission List Status is out and we will be dwelling on showing you how to Check KASU Admission List Status right in this update.
Do follow the steps below to access both KASU Admission Status and JAMB Admission Status.
How to Check KASU Admission List
- Go to the KASU admission portal at https://forms.kasu.edu.ng/home.php
Locate and click on the Check Admission Status button
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column’
- Finally, click on Check Status to access your KASU admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Kaduna State University (KASU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.