We have got you covered on the procedure to Check Olabisi Onabanjo University OOU Admission…
The UNIOSUN Supplementary Admission List is now made available for all Prospective undergraduate. Your name can be accessed via the official website and portal. Do well to follow the guidelines and proceedure to check out the UNIOSUN Admission List.
Do well to follow the guidelines and procedures to check below. We hope to keep you posted on how to go about the payment of acceptance Fee and all other UNIOSUN Supplementary Admission List Guideline.
How to Check UNIOSUN Supplementary Admission List
- Go to the institution’s admission status checking portal @ http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng/returning/.
- Select your application type and provide your JAMB registration number & password in the required field,
- Finally, click on sign-in button to access your UNIOSUN admission status.
NOTE: The password required to Sign In here is the one you created during your registration
How to Check JAMB Admission Status
- Candidates that made it to UNIOSUN supplementary admission list are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS)and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Thanks for Staying in touch