There is an invite for Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award (DAAYTA ) Programme for young Nigerian. Therefore, the scheme is only scheduled for only the eligible and qualified ones.
Off course yes, there are lot more benefit attached to the Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award (DAAYTA) Award Programme. Do make use of this opportunity and you will be glad you took this scheme seriously.
How to Apply for Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award (DAAYTA ) 2023 for Young Nigerians
Benefits of DAAYTA Award
- The winner of DAAYTA 2023 shall, subject to the Terms & Conditions, receive funding of ?12,000,000 (twelve million naira) over a period of one (1) year for the following purposes:
- contribution to working capital;
participation in an entrepreneurial education programme at the Pan
- Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos, Nigeria
- 5-month acceleration support services for the development of their venture by TVC Labs.
Requirements for DAAYTA Award Qualification
To be eligible for the Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award, the applicant must:
- be a citizen of Nigeria
be between 18 and 30 years of age
submit their application which
- must be their original work
have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e. you have customers
be able to fund his/her/team travel expenses and other associated costs if required
- be available (with co-founders/team where they exist) for the 2-day Pitch Workshop and Final Pitch Event scheduled for April 2023
understand the business of ARM, what we stand for; and
- be ready to represent ARM as an Ambassador
How to Apply for Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award
- All Interested and qualified Applicant should visit the right portal at Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award (DAAYTA) on vc4a.com to apply
- Visit DAAYTA website. https://vc4a.com/technovision/deji-alli-young-talent-award-2023/
December 27, 2022
About Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award (DAAYTA)
The Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award is an ARM initiative in partnership with TechnoVision’s TVC Labs that aims at providing young Nigerians with an opportunity to develop innovative start-up ventures that add economic value to Nigeria.
The Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award (DAAYTA) programme was inaugurated by ARM in honor of its founding CEO in 2015 to promote lifelong learning by helping young Nigerian graduates and undergraduates bring ideas to life. The initiative is in line with the Firm’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with the aim of building a generation of change leaders, working together to build a better future
Thanks for staying in touch with us
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.