Innocent Chukwuma African NGO Leadership Transition Fellowship Program 2023 Application Portal is now made available for every qualified applicant who may which to apply for the ongoing ICTFP Application.
There are lot of benefits attached to the Innocent Chukwuma African NGO Leadership Transition Fellowship Program 2023 registration. The requirements and documents to apply for the ongoing online application are all listed below. Do well to follow the guidelines as listed below.
How to Apply for Innocent Chukwuma African NGO Leadership Transition Fellowship Program (ICLTFP) for NGO Founders
Benefits of Innocent Chukwuma African NGO Leadership Transition Fellowship Program
Stipend: $3,000 covering living support and associated expenses for one month in South Africa.
Accommodation: one single furnished bedroom either in a studio/one bedroom, or shared apartment with other fellows for one month in South Africa.
Economy class return ticket from home country to South Africa for in-person placements at CAPSI
Visa application fees.
Travel Health Insurance
Requirements for Innocent Chukwuma African NGO Leadership Transition
Fellowship Program Qualification
- Founder/Executive Director of an NGO in Africa, and from Africa, ‘actively’ seeking to transition away from their NGO/CSO.
- Approval from the board to take a sabbatical from work from March – May 2023
- Candidate must be above forty (40) years of age
- Candidate must have been in the executive leadership position for at least ten (10) years
- Candidate must be a full-time paid staff of the NGO
- Medical fitness certified by qualified medical doctor
Documents Required for Application
Applications must include the following:
- Completed electronic application forms
- Copy of valid international passport (must be valid for six months from March 2022)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of recommendation (including one from the NGO Board Chair indicating that the board is aware and approves of the applicant’s participation in the fellowship)
- 3-5 page (double space, 12pt font with one-inch margins) personal statement that includes, but not limited to, the reason for participating in the fellowship and anticipated fellowship objectives that the applicant seeks to achieve
How to Apply for Innocent Chukwuma African NGO Leadership Transition Fellowship Program
- Interested and qualified? Go to Innocent Chukwuma Social Impact Fellowship (ICSIF) on arocsa.org to apply
- If selected, you will be required to complete and document a comprehensive assessment of your health status.
- To view the medical form and familiarize yourself with required medical examinations.
November 11, 2022
About Innocent Chukwuma Social Impact Fellowship (ICSIF)
The purpose of the Innocent Chukwuma Social Impact Fellowship (ICSIF) is to facilitate the emergence and development of the next generations of young social impact pioneers and social justice leaders in Nigeria. The fellowship programme will support youths to catalyse systems and sectoral transitions in Nigeria through their social change initiatives in communities, social enterprises, nonprofit organisations, research, and influence on development policy implementation.
Thanks for staying in touch with us on