This is to bring to your notice that the application for Delft University of Technology Masters Scholarship for 2023/2024 is currently ongoing for all eligible and interested Applicant. This opportunity is given to all to benefits greatly from the Masters postgraduate study.
The procedure and right steps to take to apply for Delft University of Technology Masters Scholarship 2023/2024 Scheme have been officially updated for you. Therefore, follow up with the guidelines mummylizzysblog.com.ng has updated below. You are to follow up strictly.
How to Apply for Delft University of Technology Masters Scholarship Portal
Requirements for Delft University of Technology Masters Scholarship Qualification
Excellent applicants from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes with a bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands.
Delft University of Technology Masters Scholarship Notice for interview
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
- The application round for academic year 2023-2024 will open on 1 November 2022. The deadline for application is either 1 February 2023 or 1 May 2023/1 June 2023. P
- check the website of the institution of your choice to confirm the correct deadline
- Only students who have been granted a scholarship will be informed by TU Delft via email by the end of March 2023 and May 2023. Please notice that this is an ongoing process.
How to Apply for Delft University of Technology Masters Scholarship
ALL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED MUST BE SUBMITTED AT ONCE with the MSc Application
1. Complete your MSc application (check the admission requirements)
2. Upload the Scholarship Application Form
3. Upload or request TWO reference letters:
You can upload your reference letters during your MSc application (as one PDF document), according to the indicated requirements.
You can request the reference letters from your referee(s). Fill out the information about your referee/s and invite them by using the ‘send invitation button’. The referee(s) will receive an automatic email inviting him/her to upload a reference for you.
You can combine both procedures. E.g. 1 upload and 1 referee request.
Reference letters will not be considered if you have already submitted your application.
Reference letters will not be accepted after the Scholarship deadline.
4. Upload the English language certificate
Please note that Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required).
All documents required for the scholarship must be submitted together with the MSc Application.
After submission no additional documents can be uploaded Application Portal.
All Applicant should complete application before February 1, 2023
Thanks for staying in touch with us