Wellspring University Postgraduate Admission Form is currently on sale for…
This is to bring to the notice of all who may be interested in TDR University Of Ghana Postgraduate Scholarship Application Portal for Students and Graduate that the application is ongoing. All requirements and qualifications for applying are all listed below.
Therefore, while applying do well to not the University Of Ghana Postgraduate Scholarship Application Portal procedures to apply online below. Do well to follow the guidelines and Instructions as listed below.
How to Apply for University Of Ghana Postgraduate Scholarship Application Portal
University Of Ghana Postgraduate Scholarship
- Scholarships Opportunities 2023 Applications are now open!
All international students are encouraged and welcome to apply!
The TDR Postgraduate Scholarship in Implementation Research is open at the University of Ghana from 2022-2023.
- The TDR Postgraduate Scholarship in Implementation Research at the University of Ghana is now available for students if they are residents in and nationals of a low- or middle-income country (as defined by the World Bank) in the WHO African Region.
The University of Ghana officially announced the upcoming class scholarships. It is considered to be one of the top institutions around the globe.
- The University of Ghana Call for Applications-TDR Postgraduate Scholarship in Implementation Research 2023 is available to undertake level programs at the University of Ghana.
- The scholarship covers:
one round-trip economy airfare between the student’s home country and Accra, Ghana;
tuition and academic fees;
basic medical and accident insurance;
- a monthly stipend to cover living expenses, including accommodation equivalent to local living costs; and
- support for research project/thesis expenses during data collection.
- be resident in and nationals of a low- or middle-income country (as defined by the World Bank) in the WHO African Region;
- be under 35 years old at the time of application;
meet the standard University of Ghana admission requirements for international or local graduate students (for postgraduate admission requirements at the University of Ghana, visit the how to apply to postgraduate programs page);
- be interested in developing a career in implementation research on infectious diseases of poverty;
be proficient in English;
- provide evidence of ability to obtain study leave from employment (if applicable) before the commencement of the program; and
consent to meet health requirements in line with the regulations of the Government of Ghana and the University of Ghana.
CHECK THIS Yomi Gold Biography, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Children, Movies, Net Worth, Instagram, Twitter, Wiki » Gist Flare
How to Apply
- To apply for the University of Ghana (Master of Public Health Programme or Master of Science Applied Health Social Science) TDR Postgraduate Scholarship in Implementation Research:
Step One (1): Click on the link and read more about the application requirement processes, then click on “APPLY NOW” when you are ready to begin the process. https://admission.ug.edu.gh/applying/postgraduate/how-apply-graduate-programmes
Step Two (2): Select the appropriate option (either “GHANAIAN APPLICANT” or “INTERNATIONAL APPLICANT”, create an account, log in and begin the application process. Be sure to select either Master of Public Health or MSc. Applied Health Social Science.
Step Three (3): Once the first two steps have been completed, click on the link (https://apply.ug.edu.gh/admissions/tdr). Create an account and apply for the TDR Postgraduate Scholarship in Implementation Research (2022 academic year). Be sure to select either Master of Public Health (Social and Behavioral Science) or MSc. Applied Health Social Science. Complete all fields and upload the required documents before submitting.
Only applicants who have completed all three steps will be processed further.
Thanks for staying in touch with us