This is to inform you on how you can access s your Evangel University Admission List. This is for all Batches first and second choice inclusive. All requirements and procedure to note your Academic Status are all listed in this update.
We endeavor you do well to follow the instructions and guildelines below inorder to note if you have being give a providential admission for Evangel University Admission List.
How to Check Evangel University Admission List and Admission Status
Evangel University first batch admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various Degree programmes.
How to Check Evangel University Admission List
- Follow the link below to access Evangel University admission list
The newly admitted students are to proceed to banks to pay the sum of N82,000 (Eighty Two Thousand Naira Only) for the Application Form,
Acceptance and Accreditation Fees.
Please note, candidates who fail to accept the Provisional Admission offer on or before 21st August, 2022 will lose it.
Account Name Name of Bank Account Number
Evangel University Akaeze United Bank for Africa. (UBA) 1018366838
Evangel University Akaeze Access Bank Plc. 0762618503
Evangel University Akaeze Zenith Bank 1015609420
- Upon payment, candidates are to return to the website (https://www.eveangeluniversity.edu.ng) to download the application form to fill manually, and then send it with the relevant documents (such as payment teller, O’ Level Result and JAMB Original Result Printout) as an attachment to
- Admission office at firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
- All applicants are advised to visit the website regularly to check their application status, admission notification and proceed with school fees payment.
- All applicants must upload evidence of payment of the school fees applicable to their Department / College which they are admitted into before the time stipulated.
- Candidates who did not choose Evangel University Akaeze as first choice can as well proceed to do so choosing any course they are qualified for.
Any Candidate whose name is not on the list of Nursing Science Department because his or her first choice course is not approved can only apply for “Change of Course” to any of the under-listed programmes by sending email to Admission Officer via email@example.com
In College of Health Science
Medical Laboratory Science
Radiography and Radiation Science
In College of Science
Physics with Electronics
How to Check JAMB Admission Status
- Those whose names have not appeared on the list of program sent to Evangel University by JAMB but have already done their change of institution or change of course (but not in Nursing Science) should send an email containing evidence of change of institution with their credentials (such as O’Level Result,
- JAMB Original Registration Printout and JAMB Original Result Printout) as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Such candidates are to be checking their email regularly for approval of their request for change.
- If the request for change is approved, such a student should proceed and do change of programme at the JAMB office.
How to Check JAMB Admission Status
Interested candidates who applied for Direct Entry through JAMB are to:
Reach the Admissions Officer via email@example.com and upload their relevant documents (such as O’ Level Result, Direct Entry Form or any other qualifying certificate)
Visit their email boxes regularly for letter of offer/approval of admission.
On receipt of Letter of offer/approval, candidates should proceed to any of the listed banks to pay the sum of N82, 000 (Eighty two thousand Naira only) for Application Form, Acceptance and Accreditation Fee and also pay the school fees applicable to their Department /College which they have been admitted before the expiration of the deadline given for payment.
Admission Status for First Batch