This is an open application for GitHub Support Engineer III 2022 Scheme. All opportunity is given to all familiar with Git and GitHub including other support system.
Meanwhile, there are other requirements to apply for GitHub Support Engineer III 2022 Scheme. Follow us as we take you through on the application process.
How to Apply for GitHub Support Engineer III 2022 Scheme
Benefits of GitHub Support Engineer III
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We’ve designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we’ve built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
Requirements for GitHub Support Engineer III Qualification
- Solve complex customer support tickets often involving Linux servers, source code, and web application issues
- Effectively communicate technical information to customers and engineering groups at GitHub
- Work proactively with customers on activities such as coordinating upgrades, communicating upcoming features, and ensuring their installation is running smoothly
- Identify bugs and improvements in the GitHub Enterprise codebase
Manage urgent customer outages during business hours
- General understanding of how modern web applications work
Prior experience providing technical support
- Excellent problem solving skills
Familiarity with some flavor of production-level virtual machine (e.g., VMware ESX, Xen, KVM)
- Enthusiasm for working directly with customers
Stellar English and grammar skills
- Worked closely with large complex customer accounts
Familiarity with Git and GitHub
Experience with phone support
- Ability to look through and understand code (Ruby / Bash)
Previous experience as a Linux System Administrator
- Previous experience providing on-site consulting or professional services
How to Apply for GitHub Support Engineer III
All Interested and qualified Applicant are to visit GitHub on www.linkedin.com to apply
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world. GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles.
Thanks for staying in touch with us