Japan International Cooperation Agency JICA NINJA Accelerator Program Requirement are available. The procedure to Apply…
PwC Tech Bootcamp Program for Young Nigerian Programme Scheme Requirement are available. The procedure to Apply for PwC Tech Bootcamp Program for Young Nigerian Programme Application is listed in this update.
PwC Tech Bootcamp Program for Young Nigerian Programme is giving an opportunity for PwC Tech Bootcamp Program for Young Nigerian Programme benefit. Therefore, do follow the guidelines as listed below. All eligible Applicant should not the steps as listed below.
How to Apply for PwC Tech Bootcamp Program for Young Nigerian
PwC Bootcamp Program Qualification and Requirements
- Individuals between the ages of 18-30 located in Lagos Nigeria for the entire duration of the program (6 weeks).
- Individuals with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Individual that are of proven integrity, and who respect confidentiality agreements.
- Individual who possess excellent writing and oral communication skills and individuals who have the ability to explain complex solutions to a non- technical audience.
- Individuals who think outside the box and can quickly learn new ideas and concepts
- Good team players, who are self- motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Individuals who pay attention to detail and are able to assess work to identify any error (e.g. code-review).
- Individuals who are able to translate business requirements into solutions.
- Individuals who can actively identify system vulnerabilities and document them.
- Be able to organize and coordinate solutions proposed by the team in a formal document for presentation.
Benefits of PwC Tech Bootcamp Program for Young Nigerian for Nigerian
- Employment contract for participants with exceptional performance
- An opportunity to be placed in PwC’s pool of software engineering professionals for future engagements
- An opportunity to acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program.
How to Apply Pricewaterhouse Coopers (PwC) Bootcamp Program
- Interested and qualified
Visit Pricewaterhouse Coopers (PwC) on jobs.xerdetech.com to apply
- During the course of the bootcamp program, the candidate will be required to commit exclusively to the program activities and not take up any form of employment with third parties.
Thanks for staying in touch with us