This is to inform the general public that the application for The Lester B Pearson Scholarship. All interested applicant who may which to apply are to follow up with the right steps to apply below.
All qualified applicants are to follow up with the process we have been able to outline below.
How to Apply for The Lester B Pearson Scholarship
The University of Toronto provides the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program to acknowledge the academic excellence, accomplishments, and creativity of its international students.
This prestigious scholarship is granted to incoming undergraduate students at the University of Toronto.
Benefits of Scholarship
The international scholarships offered by the University of Toronto in Canada provide the following benefits:
1. Full tuition fees will be entirely covered for a period of four years.
University Of Kent Bachelor Scholarship
University of Queensland Scholarship
ACU International Student Scholarships
2. An allowance for books will be provided.
3. Full coverage of incidental costs.
4. The host organization will fully cover accommodation expenses.
Eligibility for Scholarship
To meet the eligibility criteria for the Pearson International Scholarship, you must:
1. Be an international student, meaning you are not a Canadian citizen and require a study permit
2. Either be in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2023.
3. Commence your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2024. Please note that students who are already enrolled in post-secondary studies cannot be considered, and students starting their studies in January 2024 at another post-secondary institution also cannot be considered.
January 15, 2024
Thanks for staying in touch with us on Lester B Pearson Scholarship 2024 Portal