This is to get the general public informed about the ongoing programme at Mexican Government Scholarship Application Portal to enable all qualified Applicant get to apply for the on going Application Programme as expected. Moreso, all Applicant who meet the requirements should do well to apply for Mexican Government Scholarship 2021/2022 Application Scholarship by entering their correct information and details as expected.
In the same vein, any update that may be given here are all for the best of your consumption therefore ensure you take cognizant of the Mexican Government Scholarship Application Process as you five into the eligibility and the right requirements to apply for the programme. Also do well to note the deadline for Application as well as the screening date. This scholarship Programme is strictly for the Mexican Government Scholarship Programme.
How to Apply for Mexican Government Scholarship
General Eligibility for Mexican Government Scholarship
- Bachelors, Master’s, or Ph.D. Degrees as required by the program for which the scholarship is requested.
- Minimum grade point average of 80 on a scale of 0-100, or the equivalent for the last academic degree received.
- Be accepted, or currently enrolled in a program of the participating Mexican institutions in the Call.
- Candidates cannot be living in Mexico at the time of application.
Mexican Government Scholarship Benefits
- Registration fees and tuition
- Health Insurance
- Transportation from Mexico city to the Host Institution
- Monthly Stipend
How to Apply for Mexican Government Scholarship for International Student
- First of all visit the AMEXCID Application Portal @ https://sigca.sre.gob.mx/
- Then enter the information and identity
- Afterward, upload all documents as expected
- Then proceed to summit
- You will also need materials and documents to upload
- All applicant should do well to stay in touch with us for all application Deadline as expected.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required. Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel.