This is an invite to all Applicant who wish to apply for Millennium College of Health Technology MCHT Admission Form. The right requirements and qualifications for applying for the MCHT Admission Form.
All eligible Applicant should note the requirements and qualifications for applying for the admission process ongoing. The MCHT Admission Form examination is now opened all interested Applicant.
How to Apply for Millennium College of Health Technology MCHT Admission Form
MCHT Admission Form Requirements
- Candidates seeking admission into our HND programmes are expected to sit for Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for the year 2022.
- Five (5) O/L Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics in WASCE, SSCE, GCE or NECO at not more than two (2) Sittings.
List of Approved MCHT Courses ND/HND
ND/HND Environmental Health Technology
ND/HND Health Information Management
ND/HND Dental Therapy
DIPLOMA & CERTIFICATE COURSES
Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW)
Medical Laboratory Technician
Medical Image Processing Technician
Health Information Management (PD)
Environmental Health Technician
Dental Surgery Technician
Biomedical Equipment Maintenance Technician
Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW)
MCHT Admission Application Fee
- Application Payment fees is seven thousand naira only N7,500.
How to Apply for Millennium College of Health Technology Admission Form
- Candidates are expected to have written the 2022 JAMB Examination and chosen MILLENNIUM COLLEGE OF HEALTH TECH as their choice of institution but those who did not choose Millennium as the institution of their choice can change their choice of institution on Jamb website.
- For Diploma and Certificate Courses
Visit www.mcht.edu.ng or the College Admission Office.
Thanks for staying in touch with us