Federal Government Scholarship 2023/2024 Application Programme is tence to enable interested applicant of undergraduate be get educational Support and assistance for Federal Scholarship Programme. All interested applicant should ensure that they have the required prerecite to apply online. Federal Bilateral Education Agreement BEA Scholarship Award is willing to support applicant who have the basic qualifications which happens to be a great opportunity for Undergraduate and Postgraduate (UG and PG). Federal Government Scholarship for Masters and PhD. Applications for 2023/2024 federal Government/Chevening Scholarships is currently ongoing as it ends March 20, 2023 no closing date yet . The procedure and requirement to apply are listed below.
Meanwhile, Federal Government Scholarship Board (FSB) is an annually support programme that is been sponsored yearly for best students award programe. We will be showing you the requirements, qualifications and the procedures for online registration in this article. Ensure you vividly follow the right steps and procedures for application.
How to Apply for Federal Government Scholarship 2023/2024 Application
FSB General Eligibility
Federal Government Scholarship Board Award Eligibility For Undergraduate Candidates
Here are the basic requirements For undergraduate applications;
- All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificate, WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
- All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2017 & 2018).
- Age limit is from 18 to 20 years.
General Eligibility for Federal Government Scholarship for Postgraduate Scholarship
Here are the requirements for all postgraduate entries
- All applicants must hold a First Degree with at least 2nd Class Upper Division (2.1)
- The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have completed at least two (2) years post qualification or employment practice in Nigeria.
- All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C.
- Age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for PhD.
- Evidence of readiness to be released by the employer.
Federal Government Scholarship 2023/2024 Available Courses
The BEA Scholarship Awards are open for both students of Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) studies. The BEA Scholarship Awards are tenable in the following fields;
The award is open for students of the following undergraduate programmes:
- Environmental Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Medicine (very limited)
N/B: Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and Ph.D.) students of all fields are eligible to apply.
- Government Scholarship Abroad is only available to Nigerian Students. You can also check our scholarship by country category for more scholarship updates.
Nigerian students applying for Federal Government Scholarship Abroad are advised to choose a country of their choice from the list here while applying for this scholarship.
Federal Government Scholarship Abroad can be taken in the countries listed below
- Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Ukraine, Japan, Macedonia; and
- Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, e.t.c
List of location/Address for Federal Scholarship Award Screening
- Adamawa State – Fggc Yola, Numan Road Yola
- Bauchi State – Fggc Bauchi, Gombe Road Bauchi
- Borno State – Ramat Polytechnic Opposite Police Headquarters, Maiduguri
- Gombe State – Govt Science Secondary School 1 Gombe, Adjacent Specialist Hospital.
- Taraba State – Fggc Jalingo, Road Safely Road, Jalingo.
- Yobe State – Government Girls College, Along Maiduguri Road, Opposite Federal Polytechnic Damaturu.
- Zamafara State – FGGC Gussua.
- Kaduna State – Fed. Govt College Kaduna
- Sokoto State – FGC Sokoto
- Katsina State – Govt. College (Day Wing) Katsina
- Kebbi State – Fed.Poly.( Twin Lecture Theatre) Birninkebbi
- Kano State – Kano State Scholarship Board Office Hall, Kano
- Jigawa State – Commercial Secondary School, Dutse.
- Rivers State – Federal Government College, Rumuokoro, Ph
- Akwa Ibom State-Federal Science & Technical College – Uyo
- Cross Rivers State – Federal Government Girls College, Calabar
- Delta State – Federal College Of Education Technical, Asaba
- Bayelsa State – Bishop Dimeri Grammar School, Yenagua
- Edo State – Federal Government Girls College, Benin
- Enugu State – Federal Government College, Enugu
- Imo State – Federal Government Girls College, Owerri
- Ebonyi State – Law Faculty Auditorium, Ebony State University, Abakallki
- Anambra State-Federal Science And Technical College Awaka
- Abia State – Federal Government Girls’ College Umuahia.
- Oyo State – School Of Science, Okebola, Ibadan.
- Osun State –Ataoja School Of Science Osogbo
- Ekiti State – Christ School, Ado-Ekiti.
- Ogun State – Abeokuta Grammar School, Abeokuta
- Lagos State-Federal Science And Technical College, Akoka
- Ondo State – Federal Government Girls College, Akure
- Kwara State – Federal Government College, Ogidi Oloje – Ilonria
- Niger State – Federal Government College, Chanchaga – Minna
- Nasarawa State- Government Science Secondary School, Lafia
- Benue State – Government Secondary School -Makurdi
- Kogi State – Government Science Secondary School, Lokoja
- Plateau State – Federal Government College, Zaria Road – Jos
- Fct- Federal Government Boys College, Apo
- Eligible candidates are advised to make only one entry as multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Candidates are allowed to attend interviews in centers nearest to them irrespective of the State of origin and Institution of domicile of candidates.
How to Apply for Federal Government Scholarship 2023/2024 Programme
First of all visit the UK Chevening Scholarships Application Portal @ https://chevening.smartsimpleuk.com/s_Login.jsp
Then enter your country and award you which to apply for either Scholarship or Fellowship
Proceed to click on Apply Now
You will be redirected to where you will need to register or log in if you have an account before.
All Chevening applicants must submit their education documents, references, and one unconditional UK university offer.
The deadlines for these required documents are in the Chevening application timeline. Use the ‘update my application’ button above to upload them.
If you are conditionally selected for a Chevening Scholarship, it is essential that you submit these documents in order to remain in the process.
NB : Before Registration go through all requirements below.
Federal Government Scholarship Registration Deadline and Screening Date 2022
The Federal Government Scholarship deadline is not stated meanwhile applications for 2023/2024 Chevening Scholarships opened on 20 March 2023
Requirements for Federal Scholarship 2022 Applicant
Candidates nominated and finally selected by the awarding BEA countries will be required to submit to the Federal Scholarship Board the following:
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
- Data page of the current International passport, and
- Specified Medical Reports &
- Police clearance certificate where necessary.
Other Important Information to Note
- You are to fill out and save your information on each of the sections on the form one after the other thereafter submit your application on the last section of the form.
- You can go back to any of the sections to edit your information and save again as much as may be necessary on or before the closing date.
- All asterisk ( * ) fields are compulsory.
- You can navigate through the form using the “section links” on the left side of the form or via the “Previous” and “Next” buttons.
Screening Materials and Interview Documents for FSB Programme
- Two sets of Photocopies of Educational Certificates and Testimonials of previous schools attended with the originals for sighting;
- Only ONE certificate is accepted i.e WAEC of May/June only for undergraduate applicants;
- Two copies of Birth certificate from the National Population Commission;
- State of Origin/LGA certificate duly signed, stamped and dated;
- Four (4) passport-sized colored photographs on a white background;
- Academic transcripts and NYSC discharge or Exemption certificates will be required from applicants for Postgraduate Studies.
How to Check UK Chevening Scholarship Results
For now, results have not be pasted. However, if the results are out, an SMS will be sent to you. Also, they could be released and communicated to you.
Do well to make good use of the comment box below if you found this update on Federal Scholarship Support Programme of great help. Also ensure you rate this post and subscribe to our Newsletter. Check out more Scholarship Here
Also Subscribe to our YouTube channel below for more details of our update.