This is to inform all Applicant That the Nigerian Civil Defence Corp NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates procedures to access the list of shortlisted candidates is now out. If you registered for the NSCDC Online Registration you can go ahead to check out if you are among the Successfully selected Applicant for the job.
Therefore, if you happen to be among the selected Applicant or NSCDC Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates what is next is to note the date for Physical Screening and recruitment process as well as requirements. All this we have been able to outline below. We wish you good luck while you access this Official portal.
How to Check NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates
All Applicant should follow this steps to check your name if you are among the NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates;
- Login to NSCDC portal www.cdfipb.careers
- In the box provided, enter your Application code, Phone number, or email address.
- Click on Search Application Status.
Print Recruitment Slip.
- Once shortlisted, your name and photo will appear and you will receive an SMS or email regarding your selection.
List of Successful Candidates for States NSCDC Recruitment
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa-Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
How to Check NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates
All candidates that applied for Nigerian Civil defence can now check their recruitment status online. To know if you have been shortlisted and among the shortlisted candidates Applicant are advised to login to the appropriate website at
https://cdfipb.careers/index.php? to check the list of successful candidates.
Physical Screening and Verification Dates
The Physical Screening date is scheduled to hold on the specific dates when the date will start we will definitely get back to you just stay glue to this website as we educate you on all you need to know.
NSCDC Final Screening of Credentials and Physical Fitness Verification
- First School Leave Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificates (WAEC, NECO etc.), with scratch cards for verification of results (the original copy of the West African Examination Council
- Certificate is compulsory).
Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
Guarantors Letter from qualified candidates
- Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
- Card/Acknowledgement Slip (a mandatory requirement).
Writing materials (biro, pencil, sharpener and eraser).
- Two pairs of face masks.
Medium size hand sanitizer.
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
A pair of white canvas shoes/trainers.
- Two bed sheets and pillow cases.
A set of cutlery.
NSCDC Screening Locations, Zones and Venues (Centres)
The NSCDC final screening will begin in six (6) zonal centres and will be spread across six geo-political zones namely:
- North-West Zone
NSCDC Zonal Command
- Headquarters Kaduna,
- North Central Zone
- Federal University Lafia in Nasarawa state,
- North East Zone
Games Village in Bauchi,
- South West
Civil Defence College of Security Management in Abeokuta,
- NSCDC Training School in Oji River, Enugu State,
- NABTEB in Benin, Edo state.
Note: Ensure to print out your recruitment slip because without it you won’t be allowed for the screening”.
- Ensure to print out your recruitment slip because without it you won’t be allowed for the screening”.
- Candidates are to note that any alteration to their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
- To use of electronic, mobile and recording devices will not be allowed throughout the duration of the exercise.
- A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instructions during the State
- Recruitment Screening Exercise will be disqualified.
Thanks for staying up to date with us.