This is to invite the general public that the NAUTH School of Nursing Admission Form…
OAU Teaching Hospitals School of Health Admission Form is currently out for all interested Applicant who wish to apply for ongoing Application. Get to check the admission process requirements before applying for the online application.
Do well to follow the steps below on how to get to apply for the ongoing OAU Teaching Hospitals School of Health Admission Form.
OAU Teaching Hospitals School of Health Admission Form – Entry Qualifications
- Candidates seeking for ND admission must have obtained the minimum entry requirement of five (5) credits at not more than two sittings in the
- WASC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science, Chemistry/Physics and any other subject such as Geography, Economics and Civic Education.
- Candidates who sat for the 2022 JAMB examination and have chosen this school [SHIM OAUTHC, Ile-Ife] in the JAMB application form are eligible to apply.
Candidates who sat for the year 2022 JAMB EXAMINATION and did not choose SHIM, OAUTHC, ILE-IFE, but wish to do a change of Institution to SHIM, OAUTHC, ILE-IFE are qualified to apply.
- Candidates intending to pursue the 2-year HND programme must have obtained in addition to 5 credits at O’levels, the National Diploma Certificate (not below Lower Credit) in Health Information Management, together with evidence of completion of one year (compulsory) Industrial
- Attachment in a reputable health institution, or an individual with a technician/ professional diploma certificate from a recognized school of health technology.
Pregnancy is prohibited during training
OAU Teaching Hospitals School of Health Admission – Conditions for Admission
The selection of candidates will be based on the possession of requisite academic qualifications, good performance in both the written examination and oral interview. The written examination for ND applicants will be tested in:
While the written examination for HND applicants will be tested in:
How to Apply OAU Teaching Hospitals School of Health Admission Form
Interested ND applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 while HND applicants are to pay N6,500.00 through REMITTA payable to OAUTHC, Ile-Ife account.
Application Portal Deadline
- Completed application forms must be returned to the SHIM, OAUTHC not later than Tuesday, 23rd August, 2022.
Post-JAMB examination/oral interview for all applicants comes up between Wednesday, 24th and Thursday, 25th August, 2022 in the school premises by 9:00am.
Thanks for staying in touch with us.