This is to inform the public that the KPMG Nigerian University Scholarship for 2022/2024 is currently ongoing for all International student to Apply. This platform is open to all interested Applicant who are willing to study abroad. If you are willing to apply for this programme Scholarship you are instructed to take cognisant of the right requirements to apply for the KPMG Nigerian University Scholarship as expected.
However, if you have not taking note of the right requirements to apply for the ongoing programme do well to make sure you take note of the general Eligibility before you get to Apply for programme below. All applicant should do well to take cognisant of the pricey to apply for the programme inorder not to make any form of error or mistake while going about the KPMG Nigerian University Scholarship Registration as expected. Keep reading from more details and juicy update.
How to Apply for KPMG Nigerian University Scholarship
The vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. And also, they are committed to working with clients to cut through complexities of the business world finding solutions and adding value.
General Eligibility for KPMG Nigerian University Scholarship
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed their secondary education at a state-owned Government school within the last 2 years.mummylizzysblog.com.ng
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics).
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria.
Benefit of KPMG Nigerian University Scholarship
- Departments are expected to make a 50% contribution to the award. All applications must be discussed with the relevant Departmental Manager prior to submission.
- KPMG Nigeria Scholarship is basically designed to help students who are undergraduates or who wants to pursue a course at the undergraduate level achieve or accomplish that without having to pay through their nose.
Number of scholarships
Value of Scholarship
This will be through the KPMG Scholarship Programme to sponsor selected candidates through their university course.
Duration of Scholarship
Duration of programme
How to Apply for KPMG Nigerian University Scholarship 2023
- First if all visit the KPMG Nigerian University Scholarship Application Portal @ ng.kpmg.com
- Then Send an email to NG-FMKPMGScholarship@ng.kpmg.com with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder
- WAEC Results Slip
JAMB Result Slip
Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
Certificate of Origin
Note :Kindly state the code KSP2023;in the subject of the email.
KPMG Nigerian University Scholarship Application Deadline
All Applicant should note that the deadline for application is on and will be communicated to you all.
About KPMG Nigeria
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required on Instagram Small Business Mentorship Programme.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well as expected.
Do well to make use of comments box for questions and answers on KPMG Nigerian University Scholarship.
Also ensure you subscribe to our newsletter below