This is an invite for Rural Youth Skill Acquisition (RYSA) 2022/2023 Programme. The basic requirements and procedure to apply for the programme are now Updated for you. All eligible applicant should follow the right procedures as listed here.
All Interested Nigerian Applicant should follow up on the Rural Youth Skill Acquisition (RYSA) 2022-2023 Programme method of application. Get hold of the benefits attached to this Programme and you be glad you did.
Rural Youth Skill Acquisition (RYSA) 2022-2023 Program for Nigerian Youths | N50,000 monthly stipend
Requirements for RYSA Program for Nigerian Youths Qualification
- The criteria that must be met by applicants for selection are;
Must be between eighteen (18) to thirty-five (35) years of age.
- Must hail from a rural community accross the 36 states in Nigeria.
Must have First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) or higher.
Must have basic knowledge on any of the listed enterprises/ventures , and have shown interests in RYSA program.
- Be willing to learn new skills in the choosen area, which will help grow his/her personal venture after the training course.
The RYSA programme has two training components as follows:
1The Practical / Hands-on training: This entails training of beneficiaries of the programme to acquire further practical skills required for them to succeed in their chosen enterprises. This training will be carved out by Master Trainers designated across different communities Nationwide.
The Community Business School (CBS) training: The CBS Is a mandatory programme for all RYSA beneficiaries to be undertaken once a week for twelve weeks in the course of the practical/hands-on training programmes. The programme is meant to equip beneficiaries with life and business skills that are critical to success in life and business.
Community Business School (CBS) Course Outline:
- Introduction to Business
Community Service and Volunteerism
- Business Networking
List of Skill-Sets/Enterprises/Ventures :
- Catering and Confectioneries
Electrical Installations and Repairs
Fashion and Designs
- Hair Dressing
POP, Screed Making and Painting
Welding and Fabrication
Woodwork and Furniture
Interview date, Process and Venue for RYSA Program for Nigerian Youths
- Interested candidates must enroll and pass the proficiency test in his/her chosen skill area to be eligible for the programme.
Beneficiaries must complete the Refresher/CBS training before the
- Start-up Packs presentation.
Candidates must pass the training completion proficiency test and Community Business School (CBS) training test before been awarded Certificate and given support.
- Successful Beneficiaries must subject themselves to the mentoring process of the Centre for Rural Youth Entrepreneurship and Environmental Development.
Documents Required for Application
- If you do not receive the verification email,kindly wait for 10-15minutes then login with your registered email address and password.
- Do not upload documents that are larger than 500kbs, it will not be processed.
- Passport Photograph: must be with white background and must be in jpg or png format only.
- Local Government Certificate of Origin: must be in jpg, png or pdf format only.
- Birth Certificate or Sworn Afidavit of Age Declaration: must be in jpg, png or pdf format only.
Means of Identification: This should be either of the following; NIN , Voters ID , Drivers License , International Passports. These also must be in jpg, png or pdf format only.
Thanks for staying in touch with us