Do you know about Fairleigh Dickinson University Scholarship? Fairleigh Dickinson University Scholarship is right here…
This is to bring to the notice that the Tom Zucker University Scholarship Melbourne 2021/2022 is opened to enable all applicant who are interested to apply for the ongoing Tom Zucker University Scholarship. Note that the procedures for Application as well as the requirements for the online programme in this platform. All interested applicants are duly advice to adhere strictly to the right directive in this update lay down to get you informed. The Requirements are mostly for the undergraduate and Postgraduate student of various institutions starting from 200 level and above.
Meanwhile, Tom Zucker University Scholarship Scholarship Is ongoing and the Tom Zucker University Scholarship is ensuring that all post primary, Undergraduate and Postgraduate in Nigeria which is eligible to get to participate in this ongoing programme. Now keep scrolling down to get this great opportunity for the available programme.
How to Apply for Tom Zucker University Scholarship Melbourne in Employment Law
Eligibility for Tom Zucker University Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and master degree in Employment and Labour Relations Law
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application , you need to be an enrolled student in either the Graduate Diploma or Masters of Employment and Labour Relations Law at Melbourne Law School, and be employed by, or be an official of, an Australian trade union or peak union organization.
Benefits of Tom Zucker University Scholarship Melbourne Employment in Law
All successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $5,000.
How to Apply for Tom Zucker University Scholarship Melbourne Programme
How to Apply for Tom Zucker University Scholarship
- First of all visit the school Application Portal @scholarships.unimelb.edu.au/awards/tom-zucker-scholarship
How to Apply
- If you want to join this program, then you are required to be enrolled in the graduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can submit their award application to the Melbourne Law School.
- Applicants may be asked to submit a full Curriculum Vitae (CV), personal statement, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- For admission, seekers are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- You’ll need to satisfy the requirements in one sitting within 24 months of the proposed start date of your degree.
About Tom Zucker University Scholarship Melbourne
- The University of Melbourne is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. It comprises 10 separate academic units and is associated with numerous institutes and research centers. It is ranked 32nd globally in 2017-2018 by the Times Higher Education.
- Why at the University of Melbourne? The university supports students to create a world-class working environment and enable academics to continue achieving internationally renowned excellence in research and teaching.
Hope you found this update of great help, now do well to make good use of the comment box below for relevant answers to questions. Also rate this update and subscribe to our Newsletter.