Melbourne University Scholarship 2020/2021 is ongoing and opened to all interested applicant which to take this great opportunity to study abroad. There are some requirements for application via the UNIMELB Scholarship Portal. Stay put as we give you all you need to know about the ongoing programme.
UNIMELB Scholarship Portal is the official Registration platform for all candidates. Are you a graduate student undertaking graduate study at the University of Melbourne, This scholarship is available to high achieving students to study at the University of Melbourne. Keep reading for more Juicy details.
How to Apply for University of Melbourne UNIMELB Scholarship Portal
General Eligibility and Requirements
- All international students with excellent high school achievements and accepted to study abroad.
- Men and women can apply for the programme
- international applicants are welcome to apply for admission
- Admissions are selected based on students’ past academic record and grades.
Number of Recipients
- Around 28 students per year
- Students need to submit their admission application to an appropriate graduate school of their choice.
After students have been accepted, those students will be automatically considered, and students do not need to submit a separate application form
How to Apply for University of Melbourne UNIMELB Scholarship
- First of all visit the UNIMELB Scholarship Portal @vitac.edu.ng
- Then proceed to Create an account with VTAC
Note that before you can apply for scholarships, you must create an account with VTAC.
- The next is to log in to your account
To access the scholarship application, you must log in to your account using your VTAC ID and PIN.
- Open the scholarships application
Select ‘Scholarship application’ in your VTAC user account. All applications through VTAC are submitted online.
- Enter your personal details
Your account details will be populated to your scholarship application from your VTAC account.
You will be asked questions about your educational studies and personal background, including;
- Your highest level of education you have undertaken
- whether you are the first in your immediate family to attend university
- whether you have Australian Indigenous status
- If you will or had to relocate to attend tertiary study
- whether you plan to reside on-campus
- whether you have ever been informal out-of-home care
Other Vital Things To be Done on UNIMELB Scholarship Portal
- Complete an impact statement
Demonstrate how the circumstances impacted your education including the adverse effect on your ability to study or attend school regularly and perform in assessment tasks. The Impact Statement is available as part of your scholarship application.
- Obtain a statement of support and ensure it is submitted
Identify a relevant and responsible person
- Provide details of your financial circumstances
- Your financial circumstances and Centrelink benefits receive
- The annual income of all persons contributing to your support and amount spent on rent or mortgage payments per week if you are not in receipt of Centrelink
- Your marita household structure, and a number of children.
- Provide details of your personal history and experiences
- Review and submit your scholarship application
- Indicate your course application intentions
- Access the statement of support
- Submit any evidence required (You will be advised if you are required to submit any further evidence to support your application. Further information about submitting your evidence is available)
Note: Candidates will be notified via SMS
Do well to make good use of the comment box below for relevant comments and contributions on UNIMELB Scholarship Portal.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our Newsletter.