If you are previlege to see this article we bring…
This is to inform the general public that the management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) School of Foundation Studies has released the UNILAG JUPEB Screening Procesure for candidates that were successful at its 2022/2023 academic session screening exercise.
The UNILAG JUPEB Screening Procedure has been scheduled to kick start on 24th September 2022. The procedure for screening has been listed below. Do well to note all details listed.
How to Apply for UNILAG JUPEB Screening Scheduled
UNILAG JUPEB Screening Procedure
The screening exercise of applicants for the 2022/2023 academic session of the School of Foundation Studies, University of Lagos (UNILAG) is scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: Saturday, September 24, 2022
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Venue: Distance Learning Institute, UNILAG.
Documents required for the Screening Exercise
- Acceptance Letter
- Biodata Form
O’ level Results
- Birth certificate
- School Testimonial
- Reference Letter from a clergy, Imam, Lawyer or senior Civil
- Servant minimum of Grade Level 12. This should be addressed to the Director, School of Foundation Studies, University of Lagos.
Procedure to Generate Acceptance Letter
- Log on: studentsportal.unilag.edu.ng with application number as username and surname in lower caps as password.
- Generate a Remita Code for payment of the N25,000:00
- Acceptance Fees and N1,000:00 ID Card fees.
- After payment, update your biodata and generate your Acceptance
- Letter. Kindly update your biodata before printing the Acceptance Letter.
Thanks for staying in touch with us