This is to bring to the knowledge of interested participant who love to study abroad…
This platform is opened to enable interested applicant get to know the requirements and qualifications to apply for the Postgraduate Scholarship Programme at University of Southampton. There are various courses and programmes to apply online where as the itrequirements must be looked into before all the registration processes are effectively carried out.
University of Southampton – Presidential Postgraduate Research Scholarship Programme is open for International Students The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Southampton.
How to Apply for Postgraduate Scholarship Programme at University Of Southampton
Postgraduate General Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
Entry requirements postgraduate taught degree and Postgraduate Research
- Applicant must satisfy the University’s general entry requirements as well as any specific requirements for your chosen programme of study. Visit your course page for more information about entry requirements
- Applicant must as well satisfy academic qualifications and practical experience, we look for evidence of your interest in the programme and an understanding of the rigorous demands of postgraduate taught study
- Eligibility for international Students
- If you are an international student you will need to make sure that your academic and English language qualifications meet our entry requirements. You can find out more about the level of English language you will need on the entry requirements page for your chosen course.
- You will be asked for documents to support your application. You’ll be able to upload these to the online application system.
These will vary depending on your course, but could include:
- Candidate CV
- your degree certificate(s) (and translated version if necessary)
- degree transcript(s)(and translated version if necessary)
- English language qualification (if applicable)
- two references
postgraduate taught Degree Application deadlines
There is no University deadline for applications for taught programmes, however some faculties may have their own application deadlines.
Most courses start in September but some faculties may be able to consider late applications to the current cycle. Should you wish to make a late application for postgraduate taught programmes please contact the appropriate Faculty directly. Check the course page for your chosen degree for more information.
You should apply as early as possible if you need to secure a UK visa or if you are applying for funding or sponsorship. Deadlines for research funding are usually at least six months in advance of registering.
How to Apply for Postgraduate Taught Degree and Research Programme
1. First of all visit Postgraduate Taught Degree and Research official portal
3. Identify the course you would like to apply
3. Check you meet the general entry requirements, and, if relevant, make sure you meet any special requirements for international students. See more information about entry requirements.
3. Find out about scholarships and sources of funding. Visit our postgraduate funding page.
4. For Postgraduate Taught Degree Apply online HereApply online Here
5 For Postgraduate Research Degree do well to Apply online HereApply online Here
NOTE: To apply for Programme online, it’s either you chose postgraduate research course or Postgraduate Research Degree by using the online application form.
Do well to make good use of the comment box below for question that needs immediate answers.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our Newsletter for next available update.