ZAMSU Post UTME Form Screening is ongoing for all interested candidates who got the Requirement and Qualification for online application.
The procedure to apply for ZAMSU Post UTME Form online are all listed below.
ZAMSU Post UTME Form General Eligibility
- UTME Candidates who chose ZAMSU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to ZAMSU through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose ZAMSU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to
- ZAMSU through JAMB and have obtained 2022 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Zamfara State University through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for ZAMSU Post UTME Form
To apply for admission, visit the university portal via www.zamsu.edu.ng
start your online application.
- Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they
- printed out after their Online registration.
Thanks for staying in touch with us