This is to inform the general public that the Zamfara State University of Science and Technology (ZAMSUT) Admission List is out for all who took part in the just concluded ZAMSUT Post UTME Screening Admission. The procedure to check ZAMSUT Admission List is now made available specifically for all who had been given providential admission.
To check your Admission Status do well to follow up on how to access the ZAMSUT Admission List. Once you found your name you can go ahead to pay acceptance fees and go one with Physical clearance and registration. The official website and JAMB CAPS Checker has its Status.
How to Check ZAMSUT Admission List on Official Website
Visit the university admission portal at http://www.sis.zamsut.edu.ng/
Supply your Username and Password in the required columns (your JAMB registration is your username and password)
Click on the “Applicant” tab and then click on “Evidence of Admission” to access your ZAMSUT admission status.
How to Check ZAMSUT Admission List
- CURRENTLY, ZAMSUT prospective students can only access their ZAMSUT admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ZAMSUT admission status.
How to Check ZAMSUT Admission List on JAMB CAPs Checker
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately after the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded to the university website.