This is to inform the general public and eligible Applicant that the Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form ND/HND Admission Form is currently ongoing and on sale. Application Deadline is also fixed. It’s important to follow the guidelines and Instructions we have listed in this update.
The screening date and process for Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form ND/HND Admission Form application is also updated for all Applicant. Follow the steps listed in this update and you will be guilded on what to do.
How to Apply for Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form ND
- The management of the Auchi Polytechnic invites suitably candidates that picked them as their institution of choice in the 2022 UTME to its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise.
Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility
- All candidates must have taken the 2022 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes at one sitting or 6 credit passes at 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics in WASCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’L or NABTEB.
- Candidates must have chosen the polytechnic as either 1st or 2nd choice.
Auchi Poly Cut Off Mark
- Auchi Polytechnic’s institutional cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session admission exercise is 120 and above.
How to Apply for Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Visit Auchi Polytechnic website at www.auchipoly.edu.ng and navigate to ADMISSIONS on the menu and click on APPLY NOW.
- On the application page, click on “Admission 2022/2023 (ND) Online screening” to initiate the application process.
- Sign in as applicant with your JAMB Registration number as username to complete the Application Request Form
- Click on ‘Print Remita Invoice’ when prompted and log out.
Proceed to the bank to pay the application fee of two thousand naira (N2, 000.00) only.
- After payment, return to the School portal and Sign in again with your JAMB Registration number as username,
- Click on submit when you are sure all information provided is correct.
- Print the Application Form and Acknowledgment Slip for your reference.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally, and not by proxy, fill in correct information. The Polytechnic will not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the completed form.
- Each applicant is advised to provide a correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.
- Any false information you provide in the process of this online screening will invalidate your application.
- The passport photograph uploaded from JAMB will remain valid throughout your studies in Auchi Polytechnic, if admitted.
Auchi Polytechnic HND Admission Requirements
- All candidates seeking admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes of the Polytechnic must ensure that they were offered admissions through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) during their National Diploma programme(s).
- Any candidate that does not have an Admission Letter and Registration Number from JAMB for the National Diploma programme is ineligible for the Higher National Diploma admission as such persons may not be mobilized for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND)
- Candidates for any of the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes must possess the National Diploma (ND) of the Polytechnic or an equivalent qualification from other similar Institutions whose programmes have earned NBTE
- Candidates must possess a National Diploma Certificate in the course they intend to pursue at the Higher National Diploma Level.
- In addition to specific departmental requirements, candidates must possess Five (5) Ordinary Level credit passes at one sitting or Six (6) Ordinary Level credit passes at two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language, in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB examination.
A credit pass in Literature in English at O’level is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into the Department of Mass Communication.
A credit pass in Economics at O’level is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into the Department of Accountancy.
A credit pass in Economics or Commerce at O’level is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into the Department of Business Administration.
A credit pass in Economics at O’level is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into the Department of Estate Management & Valuation while the Department of Urban and Regional Planning requires a credit pass in Economics or Geography.
(Departmental requirements are on the Polytechnic website: www.auchipoly.edu.ng)
Also, candidates must have at least one year Post National Diploma (ND) Industrial Experience (IT) or two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience for candidates with a pass grade at the National Diploma level. Academic transcripts from the candidates’ Institutions (except for graduands of Auchi Polytechnic) must be submitted before the application for the Higher National Diploma admission will be processed. Candidates should note that any student found to be deficient after admission will be withdrawn.
How to Apply for Auchi Poly HND Admission Form
- Application forms will be completed online via the Polytechnic website: www.auchipoly.edu.ng (All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application and screening fee of Twenty thousand (N20,000.00) ) only in favour of Auchi Polytechnic Treasury Single
- Account (TSA) No.1000075, using Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated from the Polytechnic website.
- Read and follow the steps below carefully.
- Open your web browser and type in Auchi Polytechnic URL: www.auchipoly.edu.ng to display the Auchi Polytechnic web page. Select the desired portal (morning, evening or degree).
- Click on the link. Apply for 2022/2023 Auchi Polytechnic HND.
The application form request will display.
- Carefully complete the application form. Ensure that you provide all required information correctly.
NOTE: Provide a username, (Preferably your phone number) and a password. Write your username and password in a safe place because you will need them for subsequent logins. Then click Generate Remita Retrieval Reference.
Take the generated REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) to the designated bank and request that your payment be processed on the REMITA platform. You can also make payments on any REMITA approved payment channels. Allow a couple of hours for your payment to be processed before returning to the portal to continue with your application. Login with your username and password.
Click on Continue with my Application Form.
Complete the application form carefully. Ensure that you provide required information correctly as false information may invalidate your application. Upload your passport photograph as well as the required scanned copies of your credentials.
Print a copy of the acknowledgement slip and two copies of the application form.
Print a copy of application summary sheet.
Enclose two (2) sets of photocopies of your credentials; e-receipt of remita payment, birth certificate and two (2) recent passport-sized photographs to the forms in an envelope.
Any payment procedure generated and processed on any other platform for the purpose of admissions into Auchi polytechnic, Auchi is invalid. All payment procedures must originate from the auchipoly.edu.ng portal. The portal is already integrated with the remita payment platform.
Auchi Poly HND Screening Exercise Date
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes of Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi, that the online Computer Based Test (CBT) for admission for the 2022/2023 academic session will hold from Tuesday, 8th November to Thursday, 10th November, 2022.
Thanks for staying in touch with us