This is an invite to all Applicant who wish to apply for Bowen University Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing BUTH Admission Form. The right requirements and qualifications for applying for the School Of Nursing Form. All Applicant must have applied before June 24th, 2023.
All eligible Applicant should note the requirements and qualifications for applying for the admission process ongoing. The School Of Nursing Examination is now opened all interested Applicant.
How to Apply for Bowen University Teaching Hospital BUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form
Bowen University Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing BUTH Admission Form Eligibility
- Male and Female candidates who have completed the Senior Secondary School education are qualified to purchase the form with credit in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- At not more than two sittings, in Examinations conducted by either of the three accredited SSCE examination board, i.e. NECO, NABTEB and WAEC are qualified to purchase the form.
- Applicants Must not be below Sixteen (16) Years.
- A COMBINATION OF O’LEVEL EXAMINATION RESULTS WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
How to Apply for BUTH School of Nursing BUTH Admission Form
BUTH School of Nursing Payment Fees
- Please Pay the sum of N10,000 (Non-Refundable) to the Bank Account BELOW
ACCOUNT NAME: BOWEN UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL, PENSION SCHEME
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2016156261
BANK: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
please note that your payment to the account above will be verified.
Beware of fraud: Please never pay any money to any account different from the one stated above.
Other Important Information.
- After Payment, Click on the Register Button to Obtain the 2022 Admission Form
- Click on Get the PIN to start registration and supply all the Teller details. Note The Pin is usable only Once
- You will upload necessary documents like O’ Level Result(s), Birth Certificate,
- Local Government Identification, Bank Teller (size 100-200KB) and Passport in JPG/PNG format (size 10-20KB).
Print out your already filled
- Registration Form, Attestation Slip and 2 copies of Examination Slip.
- You will change your bank teller you obtained from the UBA Bank to School Receipt at the Account Section of the
- Hospital after registration has been done.
- Kindly Complete your registration once, if not contact Web Admin. Or log in for details don’t forget to strictly avoid the use of special characters like ~!@#$%^&*’”|\ it can cause your data not to be submitted
- YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT ALL YOUR PRINTOUTS INCLUDING THE ATTESTATION FORM AT THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE ON OR BEFORE THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE.
All Applicant must have applied before June 24th, 2023.
Bowen University Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing BUTH Admission Form Entrance Examination Date
- THE FOLLOWING MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THE SCHOOL SECRETARY AT THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE ON OR BEFORE THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE, 24th JUNE 2023:
The Student application form (1 Copy)
Examination slip (2 Copies)
Attestation slip that has been well filled with BLACK OR BLUE PEN (1 Copy)
Payment Receipt from the School Portal
You are expected to wear a face mask and come with a printed examination slip and the School receipt. You are strongly advised to submit all the printouts on or before the stipulated deadline.
Kogi State College of Nursing Midwifery Admission Form
AEFUTHA Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form
NAUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
AEFUTHA School of Nursing Admission Form
Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
Edo State College of Nursing Sciences EDOCONS Basic Midwifery Admission Form
College of Nursing and Midwifery Maiduguri Admission Form
University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) School of Midwifery Admission Form
Adamu Adamu College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Form
Delight College of Health Sciences and Technology Admission Form
Thanks for staying in touch with us.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.