Federal University Owerri FUTO Postgraduate Admission Form is now opened and available for prospective Degree student of FUTO Postgraduate School Application Portal. It is important to note that, the procedure to apply for the PGD, MSc and PhD Programme as well as the qualifications is seen in FUTO Official portal. Therefore, do take this opportunity seriously and ensure you fill in details correctly. Check below for FUTO Postgraduate Admission Form.
FUTO Postgraduate Admission Form is here to offer various courses and there will be screening date for both MSc and PhD Admission form. Therefore, all Applicant have the basic requirements and qualifications to apply for FUTO Postgraduate Admission Form school postgraduate degree Programme. Now do well to check out the procedure and Requirement below to apply online
How to Apply for FUTO Postgraduate Admission Form
FUTO Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- All candidates applying for any of the following postgraduate programmes must satisfy the basic matriculation requirements including O’ Level Credit Passes in English Language and Mathematics and any other related subjects as required by the Department.
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD)
- All candidates must meet matriculation requirements including O’level credit passes in English language and mathematics and any other related subjects as required by the Department.
- Holders of HND with credit or above in its relevant areas. Professional qualifications such as ICAN, ACA, FIST, FIMT, FMILT, FNIST may also qualify for admission.
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from FUTO or any other recognized universities with at least a third class honours
- A good Bachelor’s Degree with at least second class honours in other related disciplines.
MASTERS: M.SC, M.ENG, M.TECH AND MPH
Candidates applying for the Master of Science (M.Sc), Master of Engineering (M.Eng), Master of Technology (M.Tech) and Master of Public Health (MPH) programmes must possess any of the following
- in addition to O’Level Credit Passes in English Language and Mathematics and satisfying the basic matriculation requirements of the Department/Institute:
- A Bachelor’s degree with at least a Second Class Honours (Lower Division) qualification in the related area from FUTO or from any other recognized University.
- A Bachelors degree from a recognized University plus a PGD of not less than 2.50 CGPA on a 5-point scale and a 2.00 CGPA on a 4-point scale in the relevant area.
- However, for M.Sc in Financial Management Technology and Management Technology candidates must possess O’Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any two subjects from Physics, Biology, Agricultural Science, and Geography.
M.SC IN OPTOMETRY
Candidates applying for the Master of Science (M.Sc) in Optometry programme must possess any of the following
- in addition to O’Level Credit Passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- A Doctor of Optometry (O.D) degree with a minimum of 2.50 CGPA on a 5-point scale or 2.00 CGPA on a 4-point scale in the related area from FUTO or from any other recognized University.
- Completion of one year internship programme and NYSC programme.
M.SC IN GENDER STUDIES