This is to inform the general public that the Recruitment…
Canonical Nigeria Recruitment Job Vacancies Application portal is opened for all interested Applicant who wish to apply for the ongoing registration. The requirements and qualifications for applying are seen below.
Do get the procedure to apply online using the application process below.
How to Apply for Canonical Nigeria Recruitment Job Vacancies Portal
- Bachelors (or equivalent Degree level) education in a technology field
- Proven track record of at least 5 years professional experience of either software delivery using Python, Go, C, C++, Java, or similar and/or managing operations teams
- Demonstrated strong commitment to testing methodologies and maintainable code quality
- Experience with Linux system administration, Ubuntu/Debian a plus
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
Experience working in and managing distributed teams
- Technical aptitude for understanding complex distributed systems
- Knowledge about common design patterns (interfaces, …)
- Experience with cloud topologies and technologies
- Travel to team and company events and customer meetings, roughly 20% or less.
Benefit of Canonical Nigeria Recruitment Job Vacancies Portal
- Learning and Development
- Competitive Salary
- Recognition Rewards
- Priority Pass for travel
- Flexible working option.
Canonical Nigeria Recruitment Job Vacancies Portal Available Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Engineering Manager, Managed Services
2.) BootStack EMEA Engineering Manager
Location: Lagos (Remote)
3.) Software Engineer – Python and K8s
How to Apply Canonical Nigeria Recruitment Job Vacancies Portal
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Visit application Portal for application
Thanks for staying in touch with us on Canonical Nigeria Recruitment