Auchi Polytechnic Admission List is now released Online. All eligible prospective students should check out their admission status online.
To access AUCHI POLY Admission List follow the steps as we take you through the right process.
How to Check AUCHI POLY Admission List
Currently, the Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Auchi Poly admission status.
- Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
How to Check AUCHI POLY Admission List on JAMB CAPS
Candidates successfully admitted into the Auchi Poly ND programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Thanks for staying in touch with us
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.