This is to inform the general public that the BUK Post UTME Screening Form is currently ongoing it enable the interested applicant that the Undergraduate Programme is to spur applicant to undergo the degree for the period of years to study in the institution. If you have been searching for the BUK Post UTME Screening Portal it is left for you to know the procedures to apply for the ongoing Screening programme. Therefore, we will be laying down the right requirements, qualifications and the steps to apply for the BUK Post UTME Screening Applications is out
Beyero University Kano BUK Post UTME Form also has its eligibility to apply for the on going Screening. All you need do is to follow the steps we will be showing you in this update. What are you waiting for while we have effectively laid the steps to Apply for the ongoing programme. Just keep reading for more details.
How to Apply for BUK Post UTME Screening Form
BUK Post UTME Screening Form General Eligibility
- All candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- All candidates who made the cut-off marks published below are eligible for 2022/2023 Academic Session post-UTME Screening Exercise.
List of Courses Offered in LASPOTECH for Academic Session
BUK Post UTME Screening Form Cut of mark
Below are all the cutoff marks for all each available departments;
220 and above
- Clinical Sciences (MBBS)
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
200 and above
- Allied Health Sciences
190 and above
- Management Sciences
- Social Sciences
180 and above
- Arts and Islamic Studies
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Communication (Except Mass Communication)
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences
BUK Post UTME Screening Form
- All Candidate should Print their personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform.
How to Apply for BUK Post UTME Screening Form
- First of all all candidates should visit the BUK Post UTME Application portal@ www.buk.edu.ng
- Afterwards, you can login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score),
- Followed by uploading your passport-sized photograph.
(Note the photograph uploaded will be only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano)
- Thereafter, fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website
- After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng and login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized acknowledgment slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip.APPLY HERE
BUK Post UTME Screening Form Deadline/Closing Date
Online Screening will commence on November 14, 2022, and close on April 30, 2023.
Note that the Date, Venue and Time of the BUK Aptitude Test will be communicated to you using the phone number and/or e-mail address (used in JAMB registration) you supplied in the form you filled in.
Also, note that blind and foreign candidates are exempted from the aptitude test. However, they need to do the online registration.
If you have any inquiries or are encountering any difficulty, write to the email provided on the portal.
ANY CANDIDATE WHO FAILS TO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE WITHIN THE STIPULATED DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
BUK Post UTME Screening Date and Time
- All applicant should note that the schedule (Venue and Time) of the BUK Post UTME Aptitude Test will be communicated to you using the phone number and/or e-mail address (used in JAMB registration) you supplied in your profile update.
- Comprehensive list of those who have made the requirements will be published in the University website for more details do well to visit the BUK Registration Portal@ www.buk.edu.ng
Note: that blind, deaf and foreign candidates are exempted from the aptitude test. However, they need to register online.
JAMB O’Level Requirements
- The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O Level results.
- All candidate therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their O level results (WAEC, NECO, etc.).
- Even candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide the details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification).
- You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different O’ Level examination results.
Top 10 Best Universities to Study Accounting in Nigeria, Website and Location
UNIBEN Post UTME Form Screening for Undergraduate
Evangel University Post UTME Application Form & How to Apply
Bowen University Post UTME Admission Form & Direct Entry Screening
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Form Requirements & How to Apply
List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Requirement are Out & How to Apply
FUTA Post UTME Form Ongoing & Futa.edu.ng
YABATECH Post UTME Form Screening Application
We hope you found this update of great help. Now do well to air your views below.
Also rate this update and subscribe to our newsletter.